Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I DARE YOU!!!

To play along with us......that is!! It's another WHIMSICAL WEDNESDAY!!! YAY!! I just LOVE these challenges!! The DIEDRICH crew, ALWAYS, has the BEST challenges!! This week is NO exception!! OUr challenge this week is brought to you by the AWESOMATED......JACKSTER!!!! Check out what JACK created for you!!!


How cool is that? Right?? Be sure to check out our FEATURED Daredevil, the LOVELY Andrea!!! She has a BEAUTIFUL creation to share with you, over at the DARE BLOG!! While you are there, check out the DEETS for today's sketch!! OH......and a HUGE thanks to our SPONSOR this month........THE CHARACTER CAFE!!! My DARE creation is below!! I used the WORD ART from TCC!! Hope you like!! Thank you SO much for your support and THANK you all for joining us!!! Cannot wait to see what you come up with!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!!
**Stop back this evening for another challenge!! A WILDFLOWER challenge!! WOOHOO!!! See you then!! Have an AWESOME day!!


**WON"T YOU VISIT THE REST OF THE DAREDEVILS!!! THEY ROCK!!!



8 comments:

kris said...

and this is SUPER SWEET! awesome take on the sketch... mmmm, LOVE strawberries!! =D

Sara Henton said...

This looks awesome!! I really like the combo of fruits

Cassie said...

your card is berry special jacquie!

Kim R. said...

I really like what you did with the sketch. That is a really good idea. Perfect card!!

Rebecca Ednie said...

I super lOVE that paper! Who makes it? The strawberry image and the ribbon match perfectly! I love it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

BERRY cute, my friend!

Tasha said...

Oh Jacquie i love this! The colours and the image are so scrummy
love tasha xx

Andrea Murdock said...

this is uber cute- love the fruit! love your take on the sketch xoxo