Wednesday, March 10, 2010

POST #1- WILD FLOWER WEDNESDAY!!!

**PLEASE PAGE DOWN FOR ANOTHER FUN POST!!!



YAY!! It is the middle of the week!! I made it THIS far! LOTS going on this week!! I am thinking it will slow down eventually!! Haha!! Until then, I am here with a SWEET challenge for you!! A challenge brought to you by the AWESOMATED, Donna!! Donna has a GREAT one for us the fine WILD FLOWER WEDNESDAY!!! Her challenge is this...............

CREATE SOMETHING.....RED, WHITE, & BLACK!!!

Sounds easy enough, right?? Of course it is!! So, won't you play along?? Thanks for visiting me and I will be back tomorrow with some NEWS of the happenings around here!! Hope you'll stop back!! Don't forget to check out my other POST below!! I leave you with my take on this COOL challenge!!! Hope you like it as much as I do!! I got to play with the NEW POPPY Digi and the Fairy Sentiments!! WOOHOO!!! LOVE, LOVE , LOVE those!!!


**THE INSIDE!!

VISIT THE REST OF THE WILD FLOWERS!

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love it.

Jennifer said...

Too cute, Jacquie!

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous Jac! I love how you cropped the image and I really love what you did with the inside sentiment! Always such gorgeous work and inspiration at your blog! :D

Yvette said...

She turned out beautiful Jac!! Love how you added sparkle to her wings!

Unknown said...

YOU my sweet friend made me blush...It is YOU that is the awesome one and YOU who has just the cutest card EVER!!! Jac...Poppy is amazing!!! I LOVE her!! ...and YOU, you are so sweet! Xx

Autumn said...

Love the outside and the inside of this, just gorgeous!

Tasha said...

This is fantastic, love the image so cute. Great colour combo
love tasha xx