Monday, March 1, 2010

DOWN THE HOLE!!!!

**PLEASE PAGE DOWN FOR A SASSY BLOG HOP!!!**



Hey there!! Guess what?? It's me AGAIN!! Haha!! Imagine that!! Bet you thought I was done for today!!! NOPE!! I am SO excited to share with you, my PIXIE DUST CREATION!!! WOOHOO!! It is MARCH 1st and the DOWN THE HOLE release is TODAY!! YAY!! I could NOT wait for you to have the chance to get YOUR hands on these AWESOMATED Digis!! OH......my!! You are going to LOVE these!! You saw a FEW?? BUT.....check him out!!! Meet............


A TOUCH OF DEPP!!!

**GIVE CLICK TO SEE THIS UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL!!

**The inside of my creation!


**The REST of this AWESOME release!!



What did I tell ya'? Was I right or was I right??!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!! Head over to PIXIE DUST STUDIO and get some of your own!! Hope you liked my MAD creation and hope you will visit the rest of the PIXIES!! For some MAD talent!! Have an AWESOME day and I will see you back here tonight......for some INKTEGRITY and a WILDFLOWER sneak!! ENJOY LIFE!!


THE PAPER PIXIES!!!

1 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Very cute tea holder and love the cheerful coloring on this creation :o)
Hugs,
Cabio