Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WHIMSICAL WEDNESDAY PIXIE SNEAK!!

Hey there all!! Me again!! Back with ANOTHER challenge!! Haha!! Imagine that.....right?? OK.....This week's, WHIMSICAL WEDNESDAY sketch, is brought to you by the SUPER talented.......JACK!!! YAY, Jack....thanks for the GREAT sketch!! Although, I TRIED to follow along, I LOVED this one!! AND? Since I had ANOTHER PIXIE PEEK?? I thought I would combine the two!! What do you think of that?!!! Here is a pic of the sketch and of my PIXIE DUST STUDIO.....sneak!! You can get a little PIXIE DUST of your own........TOMORROW!!!! So, there is NOT long to wait!! Check out my DARE with the PIXIE PRINCESS.......Cinderella!! Now....I know, I know....she is a LITTLE....unconventional!! BUT?? I hope you like her anyway!! When have you EVER know me to conform to the norm??!! I ask you?? Be sure to check out the DARE BLOG, for the rest of the deets and to THANK OUR SPONSOR!!! Hey while you are there? Make sure to leave some LOVE for our MAJORLY creative, Andrea!! She is our FEATURED Daredevil!! As you know, it is the LAST day of the month and we will have a NEW sponsor next week!! Thanks for stopping back and I will see you AFTER work, for some MORE fun!!!! Have an AWESOME day and ENJOY LIFE!!!!

THE DARE SKETCH-DDSC29!!



**MY PIXIE TAKE!!

ALrighty!! Off I go!!
DON'T FORGET TO VISIT THE PIXIES AND THE DAREDEVILS!!!! THEIR LINKS ARE ON THE LEFT!!!

6 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable Jacks! Great take on my Jack's sketch :) Have a whimsical Wednesday my friend!

Rebecca Ednie said...

What a lovely card! sO pretty.

Sara Henton said...

What an wonderful card!! Your coloring is just amazing

Randi said...

SO cute Jacquie!! Love the cards you are making with this set!! The colors on her dress are gorgeous!! The more I look at this set, the more I need that awesome pumpkin carriage!!!

Tasha said...

Wow this is stunning Jacquie, your colourwork rocks and i love the colour combo you have used
love tasha xx

Andrea Murdock said...

what a caoooute card hee hee. Great job on the sketch and with these fun princess images. xoxo