Thursday, March 4, 2010

POST#2- A SASSY CHALLENGE!!!

**PLEASE PAGE DOWN FOR MY LATE NIGHT WILD FLOWER CREATION!!




OK!! I am BACK!! Did ya miss me?? Haha! Just kidding!! I have ANOTHER quick challenge for you!! Think you can handle it? As I ALWAYS say, of course you can!! I mean....do you DARE to be SASSY?? Why.....YES!! This week's challenge is an AWESOME one!! Hope you can join us!! If you do? Make sure to check out SASSY STUDIOS, for all the DEETS!! OK?? Alrighty!! Here is our SASSY CHALLENGE!!!

How COOL!!! Right?? All you have to do is pick out ONE or MORE of the colors, seen in this picture!! I KNOW you want to!! Haha!! Here is my challenge creation!! Hope you like it!!


I also followed MERCY'S SKETCH for this week!! Well, I tried to!! Haha!! Alrighty, time to make the doughnuts! OH .....wait.......I don't do that!! Ha! NO....it is time to get ready for work!!
Have an AWESOME day and I will see you after work!! Thanks for hanging out with me today!! ENJOY LIFE!!

THE REST OF THE SASSY DT SISTAHS, WHO PLAYED ALONG THIS WEEK!!
ANITA

LELIA


6 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh this is fantastic!

Lelia Pierce said...

Teeheehee! I so love this sentiment! Very cute!

Hugs,
Lelia

Unknown said...

Jac...She is totally SASSY!!! LOVE this card! Xx

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute and fun card!

Randi said...

Oh, fun card Jacquie!!! Love this Sassy image and the colors for the challenge are so cute on her!! Love that big polka dot bow, too!

Cassie said...

oh my gosh - so cute!