Monday, March 15, 2010

A FAIRY, AS PROMISED!!!

Hey all!! Hope you had a FABULOUS day!! Just stopping back to share my DAISY FAIRY, by INKTEGRITY!!! Told you she was going to be cute!! Now....the only thing is this........! I do NOT think that Snowlace Stickles was cooperating with me!! GEESH!! Know what else? I think I got a BIT stuck on that black and pink thing!! Haha!! Anyway, hope you like it!! I will return!! See you in a bit!!


**DON"T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY POST FROM EARLIER TODAY, FOR ALL THE FAIRY WEEK DEETS!!!

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the colors.

Unknown said...

Jac...She is so cute!! The colours are just perfect!! Xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

She is SO adorable, Jacks! I'm back and so glad to catch up in blog land-missed you!

Tasha said...

WOW this is stunning! What a beautiful colour combo and the colourwrok is amazing
love tasha xx