Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HAD TO SHARE!!!!

Hello ladies! Hope you are still well!! Haha! I know I have already posted something today, however, you know me! I just had to share! I loved the layout so much from my WOJ stamp. I thought I would work from that; I ended up with something similar. Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by, again! Hehe! I promise, nothing more until tomorrow!! Have a wonderful evening! ENJOY LIFE!!!!

~
~Recipe: Stamping Bella image(from a swap),MFT Sentiment, Prismacolor & Copic markers, K&Company DP,SU Pretty in Pink & Basic Grey CS (love this color!),Pink dew drops, Pewter MM brad, Stardust Stickles.
Thanks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card and I love the way you colored her traveling tote.

Sandie said...

Love this card! The colors and layout are awesome, it just really struck me right away! Great job!

Debby said...

This layout is awesome! Cute cute cute! Everything you do is cute!

Kim said...

What a great layout! It does look like a lot of fun! Great card Jacquie! I love how the corner piece of paper is folded over!
Hugs~ Kim

Mandy said...

Yes, this layout is awesome! What a great card! :)

Meli Palmer said...

Oooh that patterned paper is pretty yummylicious!

Carri D said...

Hey Jacquie, i love this card. The dog ear technique is sooo cool! I am casing this one!