Saturday, October 11, 2008

Real Quick Post!! I Altered My Card Organizer!! I LOVE that Unity Stamp!!







Hi guys and gals!! Real quick one for you tonight! Sorry! I was just TOO excited about my project, to wait until tomorrow!! I have been staring at my card organizer for quite some time and tonight I decided to stop staring!! Stop staring that is and start doing!! Now, keep in mind, I made it to match my kitchen and my kitchen is black,orange & red; for the most part. Just like the last one I did, it took on a life of its own!!! So, enjoy and let me know what you think! K?? Now that I posted 50 million pics of it!! Hehe!! Hope you all are well!! Oh yeah, I got TAGGED!! TWICE YET!!! I will be back tomorrow, when I am MORE than half awake; I will post my TAGGING!! Thanks Cheri & Leanne, for thinking of me!! You know how I LOVE to share!! LOL!! Have a GREAT night all!! Until next time...........ENJOY LIFE!!
~
~Recipe:SU Real Red & Rose Red CS, Unity stamp (I just LOVE the sentiment!),SU DSP,Clear Dew Drops,Black Letter tiles (from my SCS OCT SS),Scroll chipboard from Denise Clark's Blog Candy(Thanks Denise), Red Primas & Black MM brads, the container is from Iris.
Thanks!

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, this is so pretty Jacquie! I need to do something like that...okay, I need to get a couple of more holders as I'm overflowing with cards. I suppose I could just send them out though, huh?

Sorry...complete thought in your comment spot...delete it if you like! :o)

Lara said...

How pretty! I love the colors!!

Candy said...

Great idea to use this box - I have one just like it! Don't think it would fit my cards though LOL
Love the colours - your kitchen must be very pretty!
Candy

Sarah said...

Very cute...love the colours!!

Anonymous said...

This is truly unique. What a wonderful way to make something useful a part of your home decor. Love this idea. It would take me forever to make enough cards to fill it LOL!

Kim said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your card organizer! I have to get me a card organizer yet...instead of the wicker basket! Hee hee! Your work is so wonderful Jacquie! You Rock!
Luv~ Kim