Saturday, October 4, 2008

HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY-Post #1!!!

Hey everyone, long time no see!! Sorry, 'bout that!! This week was one of those weeks AGAIN!! You know, I met with Kyah's teacher and than had subsequent phone calls from her there after!! UGH!! Anyway, you didn't stop by to hear me WHINE!!! Now did you?? HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!!! Don't miss out on all the fun, over at the AWESOME LIMELIGHT PAPERCRAFTS BLOG!! You have to go and visit Mandy!! She is having some GREAT games and even GREATER prizes! Go join the fun!! Oh, and don't forget to go visit Brandi at http://www.barelybananadays.blogspot.com/, because she is part of the Limelight DT and has games and giveaways for you too!!
My first post today is of my very first WOJ card!! Yay!! Thanks to this image, sent by Cheri, I was able to share this card with you!! I hope you like it!!! I did my last card this same size and I really like all the room you have to create!!! As you probably noticed, I said my FIRST post!! In honor of WCMD I will be posting several cards through out the day today!! If you would, please pick your fav!! I will randomly choose a comment, left by one of you AWESOME people, and send you a surprise!!!! Want a stamp?? Want some images?? How about some ribbon?? Along with your comment, tell me what you would use the most or most like to win!! Ok?? Simple, right?? COOL!!! I love to share, remember?? Ok, go see Mandy and Brandi; meet me back here for my next card!! I have also listed a few pics below, of the UNBELIEVEABLE goodies I received from my Bella Sistah, Carri!!! You will also see the pics of the Blog Candy I won!! I still am in shock; I never win anything!! Hehehe!!! Thanks for stopping by and I'll share with you a little later!! Have fun!!!

***Check out how awesome my Bella Sistah, Carri, is!!! Thanks Carri!!

***Look at the AWESOME Blog Candy I received, from the generous Sistah Cheri!! Thanks Cheri!!!!
~
~Recipe: WOJ stamped image,Prisma Pencils & Markers,Baby Blue Stickles,SU Close to Cocoa,& Orchid Opulence CS, Deja Views 8x8 Blue Raspberry pad,Lilac ribbon from Mike's,Dew Drops from SCS swap, & Chocolate flowers from Carri!!

See Ya Soon!!!

8 comments:

Pricousins said...

I am not picky so I would love to win anything. I love ur first card, will be back later for the others!

Angie

Anonymous said...

I Jacquie - I just found your blog from Brandi's Blog. I love your cards. I'll be sure to check back later.

As far as what I would like hmmm I'm not picky but I think some stamped images would be fun since I haardly have any stamps. Thanks for doing this!!!

Caroline (AKA Doxieluv01 on Cricut MB)

Anita said...

I love this card. The girl reading looks so much like my daughter.She is always reading. My latest thing I love is briallance inks. The one thing I would love to have is nesties. anitamocha@sbcglobal.net

Cassie said...

what a great idea!! i have to say that my favorite card you've posted today is this one - those WOJ images are just SOOOOOO darn cute and precious!!! I'm putting some of those on my x-mas wish list....so I guess that's what I'd love to win if I were so lucky --- either a stamp or images. I adore ribbon, but I have enough to last me through the apocolypse!!

Rosette said...

Oh dear... it's sooo hard to choose ONE of your cards! :} But I think I am in love with Elisabeth Bell's doodles... so I will choose this. My dream is to win lovely papers,or Prima flowers,not having any in our little island here. I always use RAKs and wins from the cards that I send out for challenges etc..because we only have 2 very limited craft shops here, with no DP.. and no flowers, rub ons, bling in sight!! So that must be it.But I am not pretentious, I find delight even in just a couple of stamped images or anything. Whenever Mr.Postie gets something, I have already a huge smile on my face... even before I open the pack!! :)
I only found your post today.. and I was still up at 12.. so I don't know if you will consider this comment.. but it's always a pleasure comin on your blog.. and talking to wonderful crafters from around the globe!
Love
Rosette

Rosette said...

Oh I poste mine here... I realised after that I DID post before your midnight, cause our time here is different! Hurrah!! lol :)

Anonymous said...

I love the way this card came out-this is my fave. So glad you liked the image. I will send you more soon.
Cheri

Kim said...

OM this card is gorgeous! I love the Whiff of Joy stamps! I just got this one and have yet to color her yet! You did a fabulous job!
Hugs~ kim