Saturday, October 4, 2008

WCMD, YEAH!!!-Post #3

Hey there everyone!! Thanks for stopping back!! HOpe you are having fun today!! So, did you make anything today?? I have been having so much fun!!! I have been playing the "What's in your purse?" game! You still have time to get in on the fun, go check it out at LIMELIGHT PAPERACRAFTS Blog!! Ok, so for those of you who have been following along, you know that I am having a little give away myself. If you are interested, post a comment to any of todays' posts. The comment must have which card, from today, that you like best and what you would most like to win!! Sound easy?? That's 'cuz it is! What are you waiting for?? Comment away!!! If any of you know me, you know I LOVE to share! Which can only mean, what? A COOL surprise for the winner!!! I will post one more card, after this, and you lovely people will have until midnight to make your post! Good luck!! Go make a COOL card!!! K?? HOpe to see you again later!! You should go see what all is going on for WCMD! I think a lot of people are involved with it!! Have fun and see you later!!! You guys ROCK!!!
~
~Recipe: Riley Stamp by Hanna Stamps,Versafine Onyx & Prisma Markers,K & Company Fall DP Mat Pad (Sentiment is cut from there also),MM Orange & Choc Brads,SU Choc Chip ribbon,SU Mustard,Rust,Choc Chip,WW,& Pumpkin CS.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacquie - that Moose is just soooo cute. Love your cards. Keep them coming :-)

V Colbourne said...

Eeeekkk, this is definitely my fave. That moose sent a huge smile across my face, what a sweetie. Love the colors too, lovin' the autumn look! :)

Rosette said...

What a sweetie! :)

Kim said...

What a VERY cute Riley card! Love the colors and paper on this one!
Hugs~ Kim

Debby said...

This one is my favorite. I love the layout especially and the colors. Everything comes together very nicely. I would like to win a night with Jon BonJovi ;-)