Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Card Made From My Sistah's Stuff!!!!

Hey there everyone!! How are you?? HOpe you and your families are well! First a BIG thank you to my Bella Sistah, Carri!! She sent me THE cutest acrylic stamp set and I was lucky to receive it, let me tell ya!!! I got the bubble envy yesterday and it was inside a clear bag marked OOPS!!! The PO had put it in there to deliver it to me. You should have seen this envy!! I can't believe the set even stayed in there!! It was MANGLED!! Wanna know the kicker?? It was postmarked 9/7!!! What was yesterday?? Yesterday was 9/30!!!! WOW! Like I said, I was lucky to even get it!! Thank you sooo much Carri!! I love it!!!
While we are on the subject of my Sistah, check out the card I made with the stuff she sent me!! This is the first time I made a card this long!! I think it's 4x8. I am likin' the long card!! The image is from a CTMH set and I am not sure where the saying is from, since they both came from Carri!! Got to admit though, I like how it turned out!! I wouldn't have been able to fit the asying and the image on a regular sized card. Believe me, I tried. I just didn't like how the DP got swallowed up and you couldn't really see it. I tried using the flower designed DP that she sent me, that matched this striped one? It didn't work and I was bummed. However, I rolled woth it and this is what I came up with! Hope you like it. I used all the goodies that Carri sent me.
On another note, I got my Blog Candy today, from Cheri at www.cheribella.wordpress.com. All I can say is OMGOSH!!! All the COOL stuff I got!! WOW! What a great surprise and SO QUICK too!!! Thank you again, Cheri, you ROCK!! I really needed that this week! What a generous blog offering and I still can't believe I won!! I NEVER win anything!! YAY!!! I'll share a pic with you all tomorrow!! I know it was posted on her blog, but, I just have to share it anyway!! Thank you all for visiting today and I hope you all have a GREAT one!! Remember to check out LIMELIGHT PAPERCRAFTS!! Mandy is holding a DT call and she also had some EXCITING things coming up for WCMD!! So head on over and check it!! Until tomorrow.......................ENJOY LIFE!!!

**The Set that made it thru the mail!! Thanks Carri, I am glad it made it!!
~
~Recipe: CTMH image,unknown DP,SU Basic Grey & Basic Black,Prisma Markers & Pencils, Sorry everything else is unknown! Hope you enjoy anyway!! Thanks for letting me share with you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that girl! what a fun card!

Mae said...

What a great card & congrats on your goodies!!!

Brandi Parshley said...

That is so adorable! I love the flowers at the top!

Christi Flores said...

Your card is adorable!! I am so glad you finally got your goodies!!

Ice Escape said...

Cute, love the quote. the poka-dot flowers are a fun touch!

***HeatheR***

Jamie Martin said...

Super cute card. Love all of the embelishments!