Thursday, October 23, 2008

LONG TIME NO SEE!!

Hey there everyone?? How are you all?? I hope you all are well! So sorry I have been MIA! It's been hectic around here and my MOJO was MIA too!!! Haha! Thank you ALL for your kind words of support!! My stepson is coping, I believe. He spent some time with his girlfriends' family, before and after the funeral; I think that helped.
I hope you like my card, I was really happy with how it turned out! I don't know if you can see, but the candle has Stardust stickles around it; it really makes it pop! Of course I used my new Nesties, I love them! I paper pieced the chef's pants and hat with SU Pretty In Pink DSP. Do you see the grey around his feet? I am working on the whole shadowing thing. I used my VERY FIRST and ONLY Copic marker!!!! Yeah!! My AWESOME friend, Cheri, sent it to me! Guess what else she sent me?? My VERY FIRST and ONLY, WOJ stamp!! Can you believe it?? How nice is she?? She must have known I needed a "pick me up"! I am so blessed to have a friend like Cheri! Thanks so much Cheri!! I am so blessed to have met all of you!! You all are so wonderful and I appreciate you all!! I will make a card,with my new stamp, and post it here very soon!!! So, tell me, what is new with all of you?? Anything exciting? I have something exciting to share! It may sound silly, but, I am really psyched! I signed up for the Unity Stamp Kit Club! I saw their October Kit and had to have it! You should check it out! So, look for some Unity cards, coming your way soon! Ok, I'll stop babbling! Thank you all for visiting and sharing with me! I will be back tomorrow, I promise!! Now it is off to get everyone ready for bed! Tomorrow I will have an award to share with all of you! My AWESOME friend, Cheri, gave it to me! Until tomorrow.........ENJOY LIFE!!!
~
~Recipe:SU Voila stamp set,SU Pretty in pink DSP,SU Pretty in Pink & WW CS,Copic,Su & Prismacolor markers,Versafine Onyx, Pink Dew drops,American Craft Black ribbon,Classic Scallop and cirlce Nesties,Stardust Stickles.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card! The pink is perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness Month too!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like the copic...you are doing fine with it.

Kim said...

Cute card! Glad to hear your stepson is coping! That has to be so difficult! Woo-Hoo you got a Copic AND a WOJ stamp...you are rolling in the fun supplies! Yahoo! Hope you and the family are doing good!
Hugs~ Kim

Candy said...

Love this cute card, Jacquie! Way to go with your copic. Can't wait to see what you will do with your new stamp!
Glad to hear your step-son seems to be coping better.
Candy

Lynn Put said...

This is a fantastic card! Your paper piecing and image are great!

Anita said...

I love your chef all dressed up in pink.

Mandy said...

I LOVE this in pink!!!!

Brandi Parshley said...

So cute! I'm glad you're back and stamping!

Debby said...

Cute cute card! Is WOJ whiff of joy? I too signed up for the unity stamp club in august. I love the stamps but haven't had a chance to ink them up yet. Maybe we shouild challenge each other ;-) Hope you are having a great Saturday so far.

Sarah said...

Cute card...love the pink colour!!

Carri D said...

Hi jacquie, this card is great. You must be pretty special to get a copic and a WOJ. Glad to see you posting.