Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'VE MISSED YOU ALL!!! & MY AWESOME BELLA SISTAH!!!

Hey all!!! I've missed you!!! GEEZ!! HUH?! It has been TOO long, I know! Well, as is par for the course, ALL of my kids were sick this past week; it's still lingering a bit too!! I am SO sorry I haven't visited with you, but, I have learned that it is quite the challenge to have twins that are sick! Hehe!! Not to mention a 6 yr old too!! Alright, enough of that! I just wanted to say how thankful I am to have my Bella Sistah, Carri!! Just when I needed the pick me up??? There it was!! This BIG box FULL of stuff came a few days ago!! And I mean FULL!! Check it out below!!! Thanks so much Carri!! You DA BOMB!! Hahaha!! I will be back later tonight with a card!! Imagine that!!! I actually will create something!!!! It's been too long!! Have a great day and until tonight..............ENJOY LIFE!!!












WOW!!!! MANY THANKS CARRI!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowza...lucky you, you hit the jackpot! Looks like you have lots of fun stuff to play with :0)

Sarah said...

Have fun playing with all your new stuff!!

Kim said...

WOW enjoy your goodies! Hope the kidos are feeling better soon and that you and hubby don't get sick now! Sending lots of get well hugs!
Hugs~ Kim

Moni said...

You are so lucky! Hugs, Moni

Debby said...

Goodness you are one spoilied chickie! Wow! Enjoy!