Sunday, October 12, 2008

STUFF & WHIFF OF JOY!!!

Hi everyone! How are you?? So sorry I didn't post yesterday and that my last one was so short!! I have been fighting a cold or maybe even allergies!! It just kind of knocked me out the past couple days; it was all I could do to even post on Friday night!! Anyway, I am starting to feel part human, so here I am!! I had to post my organizer again (below), so you could see that I added ribbon. I just had to share, because I felt it was missing something and I wanted you all to see it! What do you think?? Better?? Ok now that I got that out of the way!
Since I am feeling a slight better, nothing better then to take my 50% coupons & head to Mike's and ACMoore!! I figured, they are right across the parking lot from each other, so why not??? Right?? Hehe!!! Well, you guessed it, I packed the 3 kids in the car and off we went!! I was sooo excited, you should have seen me!! Haha! I love getting STUFF!!! Even if it is just the little things! 'Cuz that's the STUFF that thrills me the most!!! I love it when STUFF comes together!!! You look at everything and sort of see how it all will go together. Wether it's STUFF there or STUFF you KNOW you have at home!! I have this habit of knowing EXACTLY what STUFF I have at home!! Silly, right? I just do. I don't know.
Ok, put my STUFF story and what I got in the mail together?? And this is what you get(above)!! I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this card!!!! Don't you?? My DD, Kyah, and I got AWESOME happy mail yesterday!! My GREAT friend Kim, at Craftsbykim, sent us a HUGE envy with 2 plastic bags in it. One with Kyah's name on it and one with my name on it. How SWEET of her to think of us!! You should have seen how THRILLED Kyah was and still is!! I will share with you what all was in our package next time, 'cuz I don't want this to get too long for you all!! Haha! One of the things in my bag was a STACK of images!! She knows me so well!! I love them all!! Anyway, this card was made with my STUFF, from today, and a COOL image from Kim!! Oh yeah and I used sand paper on the music paper! Ha! The first time I tried it!! I didn't have one of those blocks, so I stole my painting sand paper!! LOL!! Way cool!! Hope you like it!! I will stop babbling, sorry! Check it out and tell me what you think!! By the way, I didn't have all the DP to match this that I wanted, so I made my own! Haha! I will be back to share with you tomorrow. I will also have to share my TAGGING with you all tomorrow too!! I wanted to do it tonight too, but, well you know me. I got carried away with my story!! Hehe!! Until tomorrow........................ENJOY LIFE!!!!
~
~Recipe:WOJ image,SU The Snowflake Spot, SU Night Quite Navy ink,SU NQN,Almost Amythest,Brocade Blue & Blue Bayou CS,Thin Navy satin ribbon by Nicole,My New CB Snowflake & Music Note dies, Stardust Stickles (on CB Snowflake).
Thanks!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this WoJ image...great card. TFS

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better. I'm not used to you being under the weather and down boo-hoo.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, love the card so much!

Kim said...

GORGEOUS card Jacquie! I am so glad you and Kyah liked everything! I was so hoping to cheer both of you up!!! :)
Love, Kim

Shannon Roberts said...

What is not to luv????? Your box is the cutest!!!!!

Sarah said...

Love the card...it's very cute!! Hope you're feeling better!

Meli Palmer said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! Being sick with sinus junk is the PITS.

Jetstudio Designs said...

Cute card, that image is great. I also love the box, the colors our great!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jacquie Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Love the colors on this card.

Caroline

stampingtink said...

Isn't that just the greatest WoJ image? I love it and the card came out great! Kim is wonderful, isn't she? I tagged you! I hope you'll stop by and take a peek!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh great card and project! TFS!