Monday, October 27, 2008

WOJ CARD AS PROMISED!!

Well, this is a quick post,since it's so late! I wanted to share this card with you, because I was just thrilled with how it came out! You know how that is, don't you? I used my new Whiff Of Joy stamp, that I received from Cheri. Thanks again Cheri, I love it!!! She is sooo CUTE!! I also used my new COPIC marker for shadowing, also from Cheri. How do you like that DP? It is K & Company; it's a Designer Mat Pad, by Amy Butler. I LOVE the patterns and colors of this paper pad! Let me know your thoughts! Thank you all for visiting with me and I will be back later today or tonight with another, new stamp, card! You'll have to stop by again to see what it is! I am so excited to share with you again! Have a great day! Until later...................ENJOY LIFE!!
~
~Recipe:WOJ Melinda Blowing Kisses,Versafine Onyx,Copic & Prismacolor markers,SU Basic Grey & Bliss Blue CS, K&Company DP by Amy Butler, Bella Baubles & Stardust Stickles.
Thanks!

10 comments:

Rosette said...

Simply stunning!:)

Anonymous said...

Jacquie...she is beautiful. Your coloring is awesome and great paper choice. I never would have thought to put that saying with her but I love it!!! Thanks for the idea that I will now lift. You are doing great with your copic too.
Hugz :-)
Cheri

Candy said...

Absolutley fantastic! Your colouring is the greatest. Love the paper and just everything about it.
Candy

Sarah said...

Your card is gorgeous!!

Monica said...

Beautiful! Love that DP!!

Monica said...

Beautiful! Love that DP!!

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD JACQUIE! I love it! This Melinda blowing kisses has to be my FAVORITE Whiff of Joy stamp! I love coloring her! Your coloring is stunning! Great job!
Hugs~ Kim

Card Creations said...

This is a beautiful card.....I love this image and the paper is great!

Mae said...

Love it...she is so cute. Great card!!

Moni said...

Nice colors, card is beautiful! Hugs, Moni