Monday, October 13, 2008

IT"S BLUE WEEK & I'VE BEEN TAGGED X3!!!

**DON"T FORGET THE BLOG CANDY BELOW**

Hi everyone, how are you this evening? Hope you all are well!! I am working on it,as they say. We have had a lot going on this week, besides me being under the weather!! I'll tell ya, everything happens at once!! I won't bore you though. Anyway, I wanted to share this card with you, I hope you like it!! The stickers are PebblesInc. from LIMELIGHT PAPERCRAFTS; I think they are sooo cute!! The sentiment is from my, WAY COOL Bella Sistah, Carri and CTMH. I have never used rub-ons before; all I can say is, how COOL!!! I LOVE the ribbon too; it's American Crafts and the color is GORGEOUS!! They call it Navy, but it is almost closer to the SU Not Quite Navy CS I used on this. I guess I was having a blue week this week!! Haha! Oh yeah, I also used my NEW Nestibilities!! Yay!! I only got the Classic Oval and Classic Scallop, but, you know? I should have gotten more!! I should have known I would become addicted!! Hehe!! Oh well, with how much they cost, it's just as well! Right!! What do ya think?? Do you like it??
As promised, I was Tagged 3 times!! Can you believe it? It's the 5 five's thing, so at least it's different than last time. So, am I supposed to do 15 fifteen's? Hehe! Nah!! Can't do that! I guess I will just do my 5 fives and that will be that!! I will list it below.
By the way, don't forget about the DT Call over at LIMELIGHT PAPERCRAFTS!!! The last day to submit your AWESOME projects is Wednesday, 10/15!!! So, make sure you head on over and throw your card in the ring, so to speak!!! LOL!! What can I say, I am still feeling a little loopy yet!! Best of luck to all who have entered!! Can't wait to hear who will be the "Six Chicks"!!! If you're a bit confused as to what a "Six Chick" is? You have to go check out Limelight's Blog to find out!! I was hoping to have my gift box ready for you tonight, but, alas it was not meant to be!!! I will post it tomorrow, when it is complete!! Hope you all have a FANTASTIC night!! I will leave you with a PIC of my and Kyah's surprise package from Kim!! I just had to share, because it is soooo GREAT!!!! I will also leave you with my 5 five's!!! Until next time......................ENJOY LIFE!!!! IT"S WAY TOO SHORT NOT TO!!!!!

**5 Fives!! Tagged by :
Leanne
Cheri
Susan

Here's how it works...
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Answer the five sets of five (these are easy)
3. Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

***Here are MY 5 five's:
1. Things you love
Spending time with my family
My 3 cats
Making NEW TRUE friends
Sending Happy Mail
Receiving Happy Mail
2.Things you DON"T love
Rude People
Fake People
People who don't take care of their kids
People who don't know how to take care of their pets
People who don't know how to drive
3.Songs on your ipod
Rockstar-Nickelback
Hollaback Girl-Gwen Stefani
Flat On The Floor-Carrie Underwood
Better Together-Jack Johnson
The Best Is Yet To Come-Michael Buble
Love Song-Sara Barielles (Sp?)
TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM~~ LOL!
4.Favorite Foods
Lobster
Salmon
Ranch Dressing
Chips(Anything potato, really!)
Seven Grain Wheatables
5.People I am TAGGING
Kim
Carri
Joan

Meli
Melanie









~
~Recipe: PebblesInc Snowy Days Stickers,CTMH Rub-ons,Snow Lace Stickles,SU NQN,Going Grey CS, Navy American Crafts Ribbon,Nesties, & Swiss Dots CB Embossing Folder,Fiskars Corner Punch.

7 comments:

Michelle-a-bella said...

What a beautiful card! They are colors I wouldn't normally use ( I usually like BRIGHT colors) but I really like how your color scheme goes - reminds me that I SHOULD go out my Box once in a while! LOL! Thanks for sharing!

stampingtink said...

Great card! Thanks for being such a great sport about being tagged!

Kim said...

Thanks for the tag...and I love your newest card...it's adorable! Glad you liked your gift!
Hugs~ Kim

Jacqueline TresBella said...

I love the monogram cards, these make a great gift!

Jacqueline aka TresBella

Stampers University said...

Great cards!

Mandy said...

Oooh, I LOVE what you did with the stickers! SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Jacquie - I want to say you are AWESOME!!!! I won Jacquie's World Card Making Day Blog Candy and WOW can I just say she is amazing. She sent me so many wonderful stamped images that I'm going to have loads of fun using on cards and some wonderful acrylic stamps and paper mats. Thank you again Jacquie!!!!