Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yay!! Come share with me!!




Hi there everyone, how are you?? It's finally here!!! Yay!! I get to share with you all what I have been up to!! Ok! I posted a new badge here, under contact me. Do you see it? Along the right sidebar? Well? That's what I have been up to!!! Michelle at Shabby Creations was AWESOME enough to help me out! You know I have to match! Haha! When I saw the Sweetnsassy forum, I loved it! While I was there, I noticed you could start your own. So, you all should know me by now, I had to try it. Well once I got started, I couldn't stop! Hehe! I thought of all the possibilities and all the FUN! So...............I did it and I hope you will come and join me!!! Maybe someday, maybe................when I am smart enough to just do it, I'll start my own store!! I am not sure how and there are too many talented wonderful women out there already doing it. See, I wouldn't want to take away from any of them. I would have to find my niche, ya know? Find something to carry that they don't. I wouldn't want to carry the same things as those other ladies, out of respect, ya know? Something though, just something! Ahhhhh..........there I go dreamin again! Haha! Who knows maybe in a couple of years or maybe if I could get my brother or step son, who are both super talented artists, to draw me some things that could become stamps. Oh well, anyway, I love the comraderie here and as I always say, I love meeting new people and making new friends! Sharing ideas and works of art! I have met so many wonderful people and I just want to share! I am rambling and I am sorry! I was so excited to share my new community forum with you; I just couldn't wait! I hope you like it!!! Oh yeah, my Bella card above. I forgot to share this one with you before. I got this image from one of my SCS PIF's. Those ladies are great too! The community forum is waiting for you to visit so stop on by and say hi! Can't wait to see you there! Also, if you have a chance and need a good laugh, head on over to Meli's blog, theglittergoddess. I visited there today and could not stop laughing! She's great!! Check it out! Well hope to see you in the community, just click on the badge!!! If I don't see you there, I will see you here next time! Thanks for sharing my news with me and enjoying life, until next time................................................
~

~

Recipe:Stamping Bella & SU stamps,Versafine Onyx & Prisma pencils,SU Real Red CS, MM brad,BG paper from Mike's,SU tag punch.



7 comments:

Debby said...

Your card is great and believe in your dreams! Anything is possible.

Cheribella said...

Definitely looks like someone is ready for a birthday party! Love to read your blog...I picture you talking just the way you write. Love it.
Cheri

Meli Palmer said...

Love your card...the colors are great. I am a fan of that paper too, I have it in my ever-growing paper collection!
And yep...if you wanna store, just keep thinking about it and do it! Dreams are great, and they can be achieved.

Thanks for the shout out. You are too funny! :o)

Kim said...

Beautiful card and love the new contact button! FUN FUN FUN! I am hoping to get a blog make over soon! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Jacqueline TresBella said...

I must have been in the same swap! I wonder who did it. It's really cute. Which one did you do?

Jacqueline

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Nice work!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific job...this paper would have scared me but you did a great job with it!