Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Anniversary!!! & The Finger is STILL Throbbing!

Hey there everyone!! How's it going? Cut any skin off lately?? Oh yeah, right, that was ME! I should have known! Right now, as we speak? I am typing with my finger wrapped in 3,count 'em,3 Barbie bandaids!! And let me tell you, they are not coming off any time soon!! The last time I tried to put fresh bandaids on? The cut would NOT stop gushing blood! Sorry to gross you out, but, geez, it shouldn't STILL be bleeding! So, Barbie stays on!! I keep having to go back every so often and fix a typing error! Ok, more than every so often! I have to say how great it was to read all your kind words and well wishes for THE FINGER!! Not to mention all the encouragement about THE BOX! I am posting tonight to update you on THE BOX! Haha! Well, Kyah came home and as I had thought, was kinda bummed. I showed her what I had made and she was thrilled! So thrilled in fact, that she was rubbing it in her friends' face that she didn't have one! Bugging my mother, who came to visit, to look at it a GAZILLION times! She says,"Look what my mommy made just for me, isn't it cool?" As you can obviously see, THE FINGER? Well worth it!! Just wish it would stop throbbing!! UGH!! LOL!
Ok, on to the next topic. Tomorow is my and my DH's Anniversary. We will be married 9 years and together 15. It's so hard to believe! He offered for us to get lunch from one of our favorite restaurants, since we really can't go out to eat. The whole night shift thing and the twins, of course. What a thoughtful guy, huh? Can't wait to see what we'll get! We don't really have the chance to go out to eat anymore. That's ok though! I'd way rather have the twins then some Lobster dinner!! Haha!! That was a joke, ok?! Really!! Anyway, one of the things I got was some new markers!! Yay me!! I don't know if you all remember, he got me my first markers a few months ago. When he got me those, from DickBlic.com, I was so excited! They had a place, on their site, where you could create a wish list. That way, when people wanted to get you stuff, you could direct them there!! Which is awesome, because I can slowly add to my collection, on differnt occasions.So,that being said, he used this special occasion to get me a few more! Wasn't that great of him? He is SO sweet!! He knows that I am trying to get better at the coloring thing and I need more materials! Haha! Don't we always NEED more of something??! Speaking of which, I was going to make something to share with you all tonight, but, of course, I am out of adhesive! Darn!! It's not like I used a lot on THE BOX, or anything! Hehe! So, you will have to deal with just my works in progress!! I had to try out the new markers you know! So, I have posted a few pics below and maybe tomorrow, after getting more adhesive, I can create some things to share with you! Thank you so much for visiting and listening to yet another LONG story!! I truly appreciate ALL of you!! Hope you enjoyed your time here! Until next time...............Enjoy Life!




















**I think THIS is my fav!! What do you think??

9 comments:

Kim said...

Gorgeous coloring! I can't wait to see what you make! Hope your finger is feeling better! How is Kyah doing...better? Sending my prayers that everything works out at school for her!
Hugs~ Kim

V Colbourne said...

Oooohhh, the last one is definitely the best!! And the most cutest thing ever. The box you made for Kyan is awesome! No wonder she loved it so much! Best wishes on the finger situation! :)

Debby said...

You did great on all of them but yes the mouse is the best!

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Jacquie,

Where did you get that cute, cute stamp of the bunny/mouse in heels!

Jacqueline aka TresBella

Carri D said...

Jacquie you did a wonderful job coloring. I need some lessons from you. I especially like the bunny. how cute!

Christi Flores said...

Your coloring is fantastic!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Chrissy D said...

The mouse is my favorite too! Hoping your finger feels better! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You have been TAGGED when you have time - check out details on my blog!

Mandy said...

Wow! Your coloring is AWESOME, Jacquie! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Anniversary! I haven't been around much so I didn't know. Hope the finger is getting better...just love Kyah's box. I agree the House Mouse is the best Love It!!!! Can't wait to see more coloring.