Friday, September 26, 2008

Step into the LIMELIGHT & My Basic Grey Bellas!!



Hey there Ladies!! How are you this evening? I was having such a GREAT day, until Kyah came home from school with a note from her teacher!! I give up, ok?! Really!! I was just coming out of the FUNK from the last few!! Now keep in mind my friends, my Kyah is NOT a bad kid!! I believe there are just a few communication issues to work out this year! Sorry about that, I just had to get that off my chest! Now let's move on, shall we?

I LOVE this card, don't you? I have to tell you, this paper is GORGEOUS! The picture just does NOT do it justice, really! I got my order the other day, from Stamping Bella, and most of the order was gifts for different friends of mine. However, I did get 2 things for myself! One of those was this paper. I am a big BG paper freak, did I mention that? Oh yeah, I think I did last time. Oh well! Anyway, this is from the 6x6,Basic Grey, Eva paper pad I ordered!! I just love Basic Grey's BG paper!! If anyone knows of somewhere, local to PA, that I can get this stuff? Let me know!! I have only ever seen it in different online shops. I also used the Bella Baubles I got; they were the first I have ever gotten!! It's the whole matching factor, again! Hehe! I did have another card for you, but, I believe I will post it tomorrow. I wanted to tell you about the BIG WCMD EVENT at Limelight Papercrafts!! I have copied it for you below!! So, step into the Limelight and have a blast!!! As far as the image swap, I will post that tomorrow as well. I just didn't have it in me this afternoon to make my list. Maybe later tonight, ok? I hope all of you are well and I am sorry, how I begun this visit. It's not like me to share yucky stuff! Thank you for bearing with me and sharing my card. I hope you liked it!! Bythe way, the only part of that card I wasn't sure about was the sentiment. I didn't expect it to look like that. I am not sure I dig that. What do you think? I tried to doctor it up a bit, with an eggplant marker; I don't think it helped. Let me know your thoughts, because I really appreciate them!! Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to visit with you all again! I leave you with the exciting Limelight Event Info! Until tomorrow...................ENJOY LIFE!!
LIMELIGHT PAPERCRAFTS WCMD BLOG EVENT!!
Do you love GAMES? Who doesn’t?!?
Do you love GREAT DEALS? Of course you do!
Do you love PRIZES? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Have you ever played "What's in Your Purse"? It's a game where the leader calls out a random item that people might have in their purses. The first person to produce that item wins a prize. FUN, right? So…we are going to play a DIGITAL version of that game! I am going to "call out" a random item on this blog every two hours on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4 (from 8am-8pm). You will need to find that item in your home (or you can go track it down ANYWHERE if you really want to!), take a picture of it, and post it on your blog or Flicker accounts, etc. Leave me a comment with the link, and I will draw a random winner from everyone who posts a picture of that item. If posting to a blog is a problem, I will accept e-mailed photos, too! :) You will have one hour to post the picture for each challenge, then I will post the winner in that hour before the next item is called. LOTS OF FUN, right?!?!? A few of my design team members will also be hosting one-time-stop games…. GUESSING GAMES and the like!The best part of all of this? THE PRIZES!!! There will be over $200 worth of GIVEAWAYS on World Card Making Day!! On my blog alone, I’ll be giving away almost $200 worth! What kinds of things will be up for grabs, you ask? Prize packages will contain stamps, papers, and accessories from UNITY STAMP COMPANY, PRIMA, JUSTJOHANNA’S ODD BIRD PLANET, BASIC GREY, GLITZ DESIGN, STAMPENDOUS, and lots MORE!!!!

Thanks everyone for visiting!!
~Recipe:Stamping Bella & SU Stamps,SU Perfect Plum & Basic Black CS,Versafine Onyx & Prisma markers,Basic Grey BG paper (Eva), Bella Baubles-Merlot,Rasberry,Green Grass.

9 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE this card. So beautiful.
Good job girl!

Janet said...

What a cute card! love it!!

Mae said...

It is great. I love how it all fits together.

Michelle-a-bella said...

This is one of my favorite Bella stamps! Love your color scheme and the stamp fit perfectly!! Cheers!

Joan Ottevanger said...

I like your card nice colores and layout.

Debby said...

I think you should share the good stuff and the yucky stuff, we are your friends and like to hear it all. I think you did a wonderful job putting this card together. That paper is gorgeous. I too am a BG freak and have to have every collection. How did the sentiment get blurry like that? I think it looks okay but if you're not happy with it just stamp it again and layer it over the original with some other eva paper. Or tell me to bugger off my feelings won't be hurt. :-)

Sandie said...

I love, love the paper! Great layout, beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Love, love , love the card. The paper, the baubles the colors...everything, but I agree with Debby about the saying. I think I would do that part over since it's fuzzy unless that's just due to the camera picture. It's such a beautiful card you don't want to take away from it if the saying is blurred. Don't redo the whole card though....it's awesome!

Kim said...

OMG...we are so the same...it's scary! I just purchased the 6x6 Eva Basic Grey pad this week too! I can't wait to play with it! How funny is that?! Your card is gorgeous!!! I love everything about it! Espeically the brown and pink colors...ha ha! So sorry to hear about Kyah! Poor little pumpkin...sounds like her teacher is kind of nasty! I hope you get everything worked out! Sending you lots of hugs! Hang in there!
Kim