Sunday, September 14, 2008

Simplicity On A Sunday!!

Good afternoon to you!! Hope you all are safe and sound!! I had some time today and actually got 2 cards done! Imagine that! I know I promised you a Riley, but, that will have to wait until tomorrow! Sorry! I also had time to get all of the different things, I had to mail, ready to go!! So I am very happy about that!I just got my FIRST set of stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps! I love them! I got a 3 step chick set. You know how it is, you peruse the SCS gallery and there it is! Your next MUST have! Haha! I am still learning, so be kind. I had to find 4 shades to use for the chick image. I had to play around a bit with it, to get it just right. You know me, picky, picky,picky! Then I wanted to find a way to make the card simple. Well, simple enough, that it didn't take away from the chick image. You know? I am pleased with how it came out, although I was hating the ribbon, for a while! It will do, I suppose! The next card, I had floating around in my mind for quite some time. I knew I wanted to stamp 3 of the little cars, all in a row. Aren't they cute? I just didn't know what type of card it would be. Oh yeah, and can you see the stickles I used on the red car? They are still the ones I had from Limelight Papercrafts! I traded with someone on SCS for a MFT sentiments set and there it was, One In A Million! I don't own any other MFT sets, but, I think they will be added to the wish list! Haha! They seem really reasonable price wise and the images are way adorable! Ok, so what do you think? Which one is your fav? Would you have done anything differently? Hey, if you haven't lately, you should check out LIMELIGHT PAPERCRAFTS! She is adding some cool stuff lately, as always! I haven't visited for a while myself and need to head over there! So, are you all having a great weekend? Except those of you who are enduring this horrible hurricane crap! I am so sorry you all had to deal with that! I guess I shall go get my DD ready for school tomorrow, since I actually posted so early! Can't wait to visit with you again! See you soon, until then.......................

~
~
Chick Recipe:KitchenSink Stamps & Inkadinkado sentiment,SU Ballet blue, Bordering blue, Brocade blue, & Night of Navy ink,SU Whisper White, & Ballet Blue CS,Night of Navy ribbon(retired),MM brads (2 diff blues),DCWV mat stack.

Little Car Recipe:Stampendous Little Car stamp & MFT sentiment,Versafine Onyx and SU Real red/Pixie pink ink with blender pen, SU Pixie Pink,Whisper White, & Lovely Lilac CS,DCWV mat stack,Pink Prima, Pumpkin Ice brads & Stardust Stickles.



8 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Both of your cards are so sweet!!!

V Colbourne said...

Those stamps are too cute. The chick is soooo sweet looking and the cars are really neat. Love!!

Amy said...

Hiya Jacquie, Love the cards! I really like that chick one, I had better go check it out!

Carri D said...

Hi Jacquie, you did a great job on both the cards. i LOve the chick!

Kim said...

Cute cards Jacquie! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Shannon Roberts said...

To stinkin cute!! I so enjoy your blog & your life!!

Debby said...

Cute cute cute! I can't pick a fave, I like them both!

Mandy said...

Fun cards!