Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Lilly!!



Hello everyone, how are you? Well, the long weekend is all but over. I hope you all had a great time! I was hoping to be able to share my news with you, but, I am not quite ready yet! Almost though! I think by tomorrow evening, I'll be ready! Sorry to keep you waiting, but, it's just not ready yet! Ok, onto my cute little Lilly! So, what do you think? I thought about adding some more embellishment, but, I think it sparkles enough and I don't want to take away from that. I also didn't want to add too much and make it look too gawdy, ya know? Well, as usual, I just wanted to share her with you; hope you like it! Of course to take Lilly home to your house, you will have to visit Mandy at Limelight Papercrafts! I cut out the little green flower, by her foot, and boy was that a challenge! Me and scissors have issues sometimes! Especially with small precise things! LOL! I used my DCWV mat stack again; I just love them!!! I think next time I will try and get the 12x12 instead of the 6x6. That way I have more to play with! Hehe! I made this card for one of my DD's Kindergarten friends' sisters. Did you follow along there? Kyah is now in 1st grade, however, she still is friends with a boy from last year. He has a cute little sister, who has a birthday this week! So, of course, the perfect opportunity to make a card; using Lilly! I just love the Pinkcatstudio stamps! I think their images are soooo cute!! I have my eye on that Tweet set! I am really liking that one! Anyway, I hope you all are well and I am so glad you stopped by! I will have something for you tomorrow, so until then...................
~
~
Recipe: Pinkcatstudio stamp & Just Johanna sentiment(love it!),SU Barely Banana,Lovely Lilac,& Whisper White CS, Verafine Onyx & Prismacolor markers,DCWV mat stack.




11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute. Isn't that pre-glittered paper the best? I just love working with that stuff!

Anonymous said...

I think Lily is adorable just the way she is. Great Job.
Cheri

Suzanne J Dean said...

Aww so cute! I just love Lily! Great job!

TFS--
Suzanne Dean

Debby said...

Very cute! I think the paper is perfect and you did a wonderful job cutting out the flower.

Meli Palmer said...

Oh she is SO CUTE!!

Mandy said...

That card is gonna be LOVED! She is so cute!!

Debby said...

Pilots Rocked IMO. But whatever. Scott is who he is. Thanks for stopping by!

Kim said...

Love your paper and that card is just darling! Great work as usual! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Lynn Put said...

This is a very sweet birthday card! The image and colors are fantastic!

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, this is so super CUTE!

Ann said...

She is so cute! Love that glittered paper, too--sparkle without the mess. :D