Monday, September 15, 2008

My Riley's Came!!

Hooray! My Riley stamps came Saturday! Talk about excited little me! Haha! So, how are you all? Thanks for visiting! I promised you a Riley card and guess what, I made 2!! I hope you like them. You will have to let me know what you think of the pics. I tried using the natural light, that was coming in thru my back sliding glass door. Do they look better than the others? The same or do the others look better? Just wanted your opinion. What do you tink of the coloring? I have been practicing you know! I have to apologize to my Bella Sistah, Carri, she just posted her Riley in a car. Who knew I would have the same taste and get the same stamp! Now, hers is way cool and I didn't want to copy her, but I did like her idea of using the CB folder. So, I hope you don't mind Carri, I used mine too! I like yours so much. I did change it up though, I think, and yours is way better! Check Carri's Riley out HERE! Hey and check out her new Blog Look! You will love it! Our awesome friend Michelle, at Shabby Creations, created it; just like she did mine and a few others I know. She does such a great job, be on the look out for her work, you can't miss it! Anyway, I am trying to get this in before tonight. My DH actually is working during the day today and will be home this evening! We don't usually get to see him at night, because he is ALWAYS at work! He has been so great about working the 4-12mid shift, so I can work a little during the day. Although I only get to work 2 days a week and it may be coming to an end, at least it's better then nothing! I like being able to use my brain, you know? By the way, on that other Riley card, the School one? This is how pathetic I am about matching stuff. Check out the saying at the bottom and the apple. The saying is from that MFT set I got and the apple is from my Changito School set. Funny how I keep what each set has, up in that head of mine! Hehe! I am always thinking on what will match what! I hope all of you and your families are safe and sound, especially those who have endured that hurricane! Well, Kyah is home from school now, so I better go find out how her day was! Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow. Until then....................ENJOY!!


~
~
Car card: Hanna Stamps Riley,SU DSP in Real Red, SU Real Red, Close to Cocoa,Yoyo Yellow,& Whisper White CS, Versafine Onyx & Prismacolor markers, SU Ice Brads, Brown ribbon from SCS Swap, CB embossing folder.

School card: Hanna Stamps Riley,MFT Sentiment, & Changito School stamps,SU Real Red, Classic Black,& Whisper White CS,DCWV Mat Stack,MM Black brads & Orange brads.


8 comments:

butterfly843 said...

I love riley stamps, great cards!

Carri D said...

They look great Jacquie!! I think you do awesome at coloring.

V Colbourne said...

woooo, those stamps are the cutest things ever!!

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Cute, Cute! It seems that everyone is using Michelle for their blog. I love your look and and I'm happy with mine. I'm going to have her make me a watermark, I can't seem to do it myself.

Jacqueline

Monica said...

OMG your cards are just adorable! I LOVE Riley too!!!

Kim said...

Woo-Hoo...congrats on your new stamps! I love getting inky mails! :) Your cards came out great!
Hugs~ Kim

Anonymous said...

I love your Riley cards...they are just too cute.
Cheri

Unknown said...

Those Riley's are adorable! I love them!