Saturday, September 27, 2008

FINALLY! A Card For my Happy Hopper! & The Purposed Image Swap Info!!

Happy Saturday everyone!! How are you and your families today?? It is majorly YUCKY here!! Rain, rain, rain, and more rain!! Haha! Oh well, I guess someone would say we need it, right?? First topic of discussion is the purposed image swap! After compiling my list, I find that it probably would be TOO long to post here. So, I would love for ANY of you to contact me for my list!! If you are interested in joining the swapping fun, just email me and put "image swap" in the description line. I can't wait to get started, because I love sharing my collection and playing with new images! Did I say collection?? I meant OBSESSION!! LOL! This way you get to see if you like something enough to buy it, right? You also get to experiment with something new! Sound like fun? Well, my email is listed on my sidebar, under contact me. I hope to hear from you!! My list is ready and waiting to be shared, Hehe!! Let the swapping begin!!
Ok? Next! What do you think of my card? I couldn't wait to use this image I colored!! I was trying to find just the right BG/DP to go with the COOL red!! However, I just felt that , everything I found, took away from the cool shoes and handbag! So, I used my CB embossing folder, for something more subtle! The Prima I found at Mike's and it just kinda jumped out at me! I bought the whole stinkin container, just for that flower! Haha! Not like I won't use the rest of them. Didn't matter anyway, since I was beyond excited about my find!! It was perfect!!I also was able to send some of the flowers along with the Cool Cat card I made, on a previous post, to the same great girl!! She should have received it by now, but, just in case, we will refer to her as the great girl! Hehe! I can't wait for her to get it!! I think she will be surprised and I LOVE surprising people!! WAY FUN!!
So, are you all having a great weekend? Hope so! I couldn't wait to share the above card with you and now, I am done! I will check in with you all tomorrow! I am working on a Bella image that I received in a swap! I am really psyched about it so far, we'll see!
Sorry, I had to go change a diaper, not that you would have known! Lol! Now I have to change the other one! So, it is bye for now! Thank you sooo much for stopping by! I appreciate your visits! Until next time....................ENJOY LIFE!!
~
~
Recipe: Fancy Pants Happy Hopper& SU Sentiment stamps,Versafine Onyx (also used to sponge bottom of card) & Prisma Markers,SU Close to Cocoa ink-sponged around card layer,SU Close to Cocoa,Real Red,Sahara Sand,& Whisper White CS,Red Prima & Brown MM Brad,Brown ribbon from SCS swap.


10 comments:

Carri D said...

Jacquie, that carad is adorable! don't you love it when you find the perfect piece. Looks great! 'oh and count me in on the image swap please. I don't have that many, but I can stamp what I have.

Michelle-a-bella said...

Very cute card!

Anonymous said...

Absolutley love that stamp!!! Gotta have it...er well, swap it that is. Count me in. I don't even know where to begin to compile a list but I will try.
Cheri
p.s. thanks for removing the word verification it makes life much easier

Kim said...

What a VERY cute card!!!! And that flower does match perfect! You so sound like me going to the store and buying a container of flowers just for one of them! Ha ha! I just did that yesterday! hee hee!
Hugs~ Kim

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh that is soooo sweet! Love the lipstick on that mouse! SO CUTE! TFS!

christine said...

Awwwwwwww what a sweet stamp!
I love what you did with it!
TYFS!!! :)

Joan Ottevanger said...

This is a wonderful card TFS

Debby said...

Fabulous job. Your coloring is wonderful and the colors are perfect. Congrats on winning Cheri's blog candy! Have a great Sunday!

n8tvtexan said...

I love it!!!! That is one of my fav Happy Hoppers. I still dont own any but maybe one day. lol

Candy said...

This is the cutest card ever!
Candy