Thursday, September 11, 2008

My SCS Swap Cards & Enjoy Life!!


Hi! How are you?? Long time no see, huh? HOpe you and your families are well!! Tonight I just wanted to share a couple of cards I did for swaps on SCS. The first one looked great when I viewed the pic, but, after uploading here, the words don't look that great! So I apologize for that! I would post a better pic, but, they should be in Canada by now! Hehe! I use my Polky Apple, from Stamping Bella, for this one. I also used my CB embossing folder! I love when things match!! Can you tell, I had to use my Prismacolor markers, to practice.


Onto the next one, which will be traveling to Texas tomorrow. The cute little bug is from the SU set, Cute As A Bug! I knew I had this paper and the embossing folder just fit right in there, again! I used some of the Dew Drops I got from another SCS swap! How nice, huh? If it wasn't for those product swaps, I wouldn't have gotten to try anything new! So, thanks ladies!

So, I just want to say, even though today is a day of rememberance and sadness, you must be happy!! For you are here and you have loved ones to celebrate, not to mention LIFE to celebrate. So, as you remember those that were lost, also remember those that are still here and be glad! Remember, it's the little things!


Ok, I just couldn't let today go by without acknowledging this date. One more thing too! I wish all of you, in the path of these storms, safety! You will be in my thoughts and prayers! So, with all that said, let us move on to something brighter! I wanted to share these pics with you!! I always seem to get SUPER cool pics of Kade, because he just loves the camera!! I will have to con the other two into giving me a little something to share with you all! I thank you so much for visiting with me and I am sorry I haven't been here for awhile; I'll work on that! Hehe! I appreciate your coments, so please let me know that you stopped in! I will have more for you tomorrow! Enjoy Life! Until then.........















I just love how he moves his Boppy pillow around now. Kyah, my oldest DD,
hardly used hers at all!

~
~
Apple Card: Stamping Bella stamp & Sentiment,Prismacolor markers & Versafine Onyx,SU Real Red & Pretty In Pink, Whisper White CS, CB Embossing folder,SU Ice brad.
Bug Card: SU Cute As A Bug & AMuse Sentiment,SU Yoyo Yellow & Taken With Teal,Whisper White CS,Versafine Onyx & Prismacolor Markers, Provocraft BG paper, Yellow & Turq. Dew Drops.

5 comments:

Cheribella said...

Oh my God Java, he is just so beautiful how do you ever get anything done? I would just spend all day looking at him and those big brown eyes! Your cards are great..as always. TFS Cheri

Debby said...

Cute cards and super cute kid

Kim said...

Your cards are so darn cute and those pics of your baby are adorable! He's such a cutie pie! I agree with Cheribella I wouldn't get anything done all day either! All of your children are adorable!
Hugs~ Kim

Chrissy D said...

You have such a beautiful child!! these are CUTE cards!!! TFS!

Unknown said...

Awww! I love how he uses the boppy as a chair. Too cute! Your cards are great too. I saw that top one on the recipient's blog! :)