Saturday, September 6, 2008

MY FIRST SKETCH CHALLENGE!!!!

Hi everyone! How are you all? Quick post tonight! Sorry! I just had to post this though. Here is my very FIRST Sketch Challenge!! Yay me! Right? I never really attempted it, because there is so much talent out there. Well, you know what I mean; besides, I don't have all the gadgets either! Haha! That being said, please excuse my oval, for I used a template and cut it freehand; so, it is not as pretty as most!! I did this sketch challenge from Jen Del Muro's blog; I just had to finally try to do it!! You should check out her blog!! It's wonderful; I have it listed under blog candy, go visit! Anyway, I hope you like it! I used my Pinkcatstudio, Limitless Limbs set that I got from Mandy at LimelightPapercrafts! Ok, you need to visit there too!! I used my SU CS & SU ink for this one, along with my CB. Enjoy and have a great night! Hey, don't forget about my BLOG CANDY!! You have until tomorrow to enter! Good luck to you all; I can't wait to share it with you! Until next time..................




~
~
Recipe:PCS & Hero Arts stamps, SU Kraft,Ruby RED,Close to Cocoa,& Pumpkin CS, Versafine Sepia & SU Pumpkin,Close to Cocoa,&Ruby Red ink. MM Antique Copper brads,Oval template, & CB embossing folder.

***Thanks Jen, for getting me to finally do this!!!!

11 comments:

Debby said...

You did a fabulous job! I love it!

Shannon Roberts said...

wow is that ever cute!! What a cool tree tooo! TFS!!

Anonymous said...

You did great. Love the fall leaves. This is my favorite time of year.

Ann said...

This is so cute! Love the fall leaves and brads. :D

V Colbourne said...

That was a fantastic sketch! You would never tell that it's your first. And the card you made with is is just divine :)

Jen del Muro said...

THIS IS AWESOME!! Thanks so much for playing along! Hugs-Jd

Kim said...

Jacquie your card is so adorable and very festive for fall! Love your work!
Hugs~ Kim

Anonymous said...

Great job! check out the sketch challenges on the Gina K forums on SCS! they pick a winner (random) to win a free stamp set!

Mandy said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card! Love the colors and the tree!!

Jocy said...

That's a wonderful card!
Thanks for joining my blog candy, I wish you good luck!

Kathryn said...

This is gorgeous! I love the Fall tree -- so pretty! :)