Sunday, January 9, 2011

YOU DON'T THINK I WOULD FORGET.....................

Do you? Of course not!! How are you this LATE weekend night? Thanks for checking in with me!! Remember when I said I had a creation that was green and had a shell? Well.......................here he is!! Like I said before..........................I LOVE this turtle!! DUDE!

Whatcha' think? Are you LOVIN' this turtle too? How do you like that OUTSIDE pic?? I took it earlier today, while the kids were eating lunch!! Haha! That seemed to be the ONLY time I even had a prayer of getting ANY pic!! Imagine that, HUH? No time to get a pic? Why wouldn't there be? Hehe!! 'Nuff said!! I followed this weeks' Splitcoast Sketch Challenge! AND...............of course I tweaked it a BIT!! I flipped it! My focus is the SWEET, new turtle, from the GIFTS FROM TURTLE set, by SWEET N SASSY STAMPS!! I layered my PTI cardstock and some misc DSP. I also used my Cuttlebug with the Bubbles embossing folder. Then I finished this with my Copics! I am SO excited! I used a misc stamp for the grass and I actually added to it then!! WOOHOO!! One of my goals this year is to embellish MORE on landscaping!! You know, not just having an image hanging there on the paper!! It's DEF a work in progress, for sure, BUT.....what do you think? Hope you like and hope to see you this week!! I have LOTS of FUN to share!! Cannot wait!! The SC314 sketch is below, along with my RECIPE! Have a GREAT Sunday tomorrow!!

CREATION:

STAMPS: Sweet N Sassy Gifts From Turtle

CARDSTOCK: PTI Scarlet & New Leaf

DSP: Misc

EMBELLIES: Misc Rhinestones from Mike’s

COPICS: 0,R59.R89,E37,E41,E43,E71,E97,E99,YG95,G99,W10,

B000,B03,B95,B97,B99


1 comments:

Tasha said...

Super cute! Love this little fella and the fab floral paper
love tasha xx