Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! AND.................A SWEET RELEASE!!

Hey there!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hope you had a SAFE and FUN New Year's eve!! Took me a BIT to get with it today!! We were up SO late and watched movies and such! Of course, BEFORE all that, we took the kids to Friendly's and to see the BIG drive-thru light display! They LOVED it!! I really have NOT gotten a whole lot done this week, I'll tell ya!! Between Kyah being off school and Eric having off a LOT more than usual, I haven't been given a LOT of time to PLAY!! Boohoo!! Now..... don't get me wrong folks, I was VERY fortunate to have the chance to spend MORE time with my hubby!!! I just couldn't do EVERYTHING that I wanted, during the past TWO weeks!! Haha!! I know you ALL know what I am sayin', don't you??!! You just get pulled in SO many directions at the holidays! Haha!
Anyway, LOTS going on here at Javablustamper this coming year!!! I am SO excited to be able to share it all with you!! More on that later though, for I am talking your ear off, AGAIN, as always!! Although, first let me just say.....................I am SO thankful for what I have been able to share with you, up to this point!! Thanks for checking in on me from time to time!!
OK.................One of the first things I have for you this NEW YEAR, is the SWEET N SASSY STAMPS release for January!! There is DEF lots of sweetness to be had!! You saw ONE of the new images, during my last visit. Now I have another to share with you, from the NEW, clear stamp set......................GIFTS FROM TURTLE! Isn't he CA-ute?? I LOVE this little guy, JUST as much as I love Cocoa the mouse!!! Know what I mean??

MTSC106

I followed MERCY'S TUESDAY SKETCH challenge, which I am SO sorry to say, was her last!!! A HUGE boohoo on that one!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her..........................................AND her sketches!! I used PTI Kraft cardstock as my base and layered it with MME DSP. I am SO sorry I do NOT know which collection this is from! I got this LOVELY paper in a bulk buy, on SCS!! I cut out my shapes with my Cuttlebug and Spellbinders. Let's see, I colored Turtle in with my Copics, used a few misc rhinestones, and finished my creation off with some raffia! Hope you like and hope you have a HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!! Off to get caught up on email!! As I always say...............................ENJOY LIFE!!! Thanks for stopping by and I will see you after while, with ANOTHER creation!!


5 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute card!!

Delia said...

Your coloring is awesome and the card is adorable.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cute card! Love the cute turtle image, the colors... nice lay-out! :o)

Patricia Hays said...

This is really, really cute. I love that the turtle is holding a cupcake!

I'm looking forward to working with you as an InStyle Chickie!

Korin said...

This is so cute!! Great job with the coloring and I love the papers :).