Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MORE excitement for 2011...................


How are you today? Can you believe it is Wednesday already? I cannot!! WOW this week is just cruizin', isn't it? Do you remember when I mentioned, that I had LOTS of stuff to share this year? Well, here is another......somethin', somethin' for ya!! I am SO excited to share with you my FIRST Paper Pretties challenge, as a member of their PRETTIES Design Team!! WOOHOO!! I just LOVE their images!! What an honor to be a part of their team! Thank you Heather for including me in your FUN!
SO, here is this week's PAPER PRETTIES sketch challenge and MY version of it!! I hope you will play along!! It REALLY is a GREAT sketch challenge! Check it out..................

And of course..................................MINE!
SO, what do you think? I used PTI Scarlet Jewel as my base, PTI Terracotta Tile and Dark Chocolate for layering. I layered the PTI cardstock with Basic Grey DSP and I cut those layers out with my Spellbinders. The rhinestones are misc, from Mike's, and I colored STORYTIME SOPHIA with my Copics! I have LOTS more to share with you all this week, SO hope to see you later!! Thanks SO much for checking in with me, appreciate it!!


PS. Don't forget the rest of the PRETTIES!!



8 comments:

Mephisto said...

HI,
thats a wonderful card!

Hugs
Domi

Delia said...

So happy to see you on the PP DT. Congrats!!! I love your card, it's awesome, love you coloring, the DP and I love that image. TFS

Tammy said...

Great news Jacquie!
Congratulations

Danni said...

Congrats!! Very pretty card, I love Storytime Sophia!

Unknown said...

Ca-ute!! Such a fun card, Jacquie! I'm so happy to be on the Pretties team with you!

Chris said...

great job with your first Pretty. isn't it exciting to be here!

Korin said...

Congrats, Jacquie!! Cute card!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Congrats Jacquie on the DT! Love this Sophia image! Great card!