Saturday, January 22, 2011

FRIDAY FUN WITH RUBBERNECKER...........

Hey there friends? Are you a night owl? Wasn't sure if you would still be up! Haha! It seems I am ALWAYS up late! What can I say?! I get SO much more done at night! Now, I have ANOTHER little NEW YEAR thing to share with you all!! YAY, for that! Remember when I said there were LOTS of NEW things going on here at Javablustamper? Well......................THIS is one of those things!! Last fall I helped out at a local Rubber Stamp show? Do you recall that one? Well, I helped out RUBBERNECKER STAMPS and NOW? I have the WONDERFUL opportunity to be a part of their Design Team!! How AWESOME is that? I LOVE it!! Such a wide variety of stamps!! What is NOT to love...........REALLY!! Not to mention? I am in the company of some SERIOUSLY talented ladies!! I tell ya.....................these women have MAD skills!! SO................I wanted to share my FIRST creation as a RUBBERNECKER girl!! Wait until you see all the RUBBERNECKER creations I have planned!! SO many possibilities for EACH stamp!! Hope you will join me for the FUN!! Thanks for checking in on me and until next time....................ENJOY LIFE!!!


STAMPS: RN Roller skate SKU:83-06, and Hokey Pokey SKU:504-15
PAPER: SU Real Red,PTI Smoke,MME Glitter Birthday Stack
OTHER: Mike's Rhinestones,Sheer Creations Silver Ribbon,Spellbinders Circles,Misc Clip,
Twinklette Orange & Red
COPICS: YR02,YR15,R35,R27,R29,C1,C5,C7,0

***CHECK THEM OUT - THE RUBBERNECKER GIRLS!
***
* Anne Ryan
* Cathleen Torina
* Cathy Bomgardner
* Charlene Merrick
* Fran Gumprecht
* Jacquie Peifer
* Jenny Erichsen
* Joan Ervin
* Julia Aston
* Juliana Swanson
* Karen Hunsaker
* Kittie Caracciolo * DT Coordinator
* Maria Gurnsey
* Bev Gerard


2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

FUN colors and beautiful design! Love how you combined your papers!

Kittie said...

Jacquie, This is such a darling card. I am thrilled to have you on our Rubbernecker design team. I'm looking forward to your furutre posts and ideas. Have a great Sunday.