Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PWC137 - HOW ABOUT SOME PAPER PIECING??

What say you to that? Huh? Hey there friends! How are you? I am a little late on the start of things today, BUT, you know how that is......................now don't you? Been battling a little bit of somethin'-somethin' with my stomach, the past day or so! Just thankful it has not turned into anything worse than what it is!! OK, 'nuff whining right? RIGHT! Onto today's FUN!!
I have this week's PAPER PRETTIES challenge to share with you!! This week is ALL about .................

PAPER PIECING!!


Now, you know me and THIS task!! My goal THIS year, had been to work on it!! SO................work on it, I did!! Hope you will join us and hope you like my creation!! I used the ONE OF THOSE DAYS, clear set. I have to admit........................this is ONE of my FAVES!! I just think it is SO darn cute!! I also used some misc DSP that I had, along with these PERFECTLY matching,misc dots!! That is what happens when you COLLECT stuff!! Haha!! It ends up SEPARATED from the packaging and well? Kinda makes it hard to REMEMBER, where the heck it came from!! Haha! Usually, I can tell ya...................BUT.................when I pick it up in a dollar bin and think SOMEDAY I will use this?? NOT so much!! Anyway, BACK to the point, huh? I colored this CUTIE in with my Copics and finished it off with raffia! Whatcha' think? I really like it!! OH................and I have discovered the exposure thingy on my camera!!! YEAH man!! I am jumping up and down!! Where was that before?? Hiding? What can I say....I am NO photographer!! Have an AWESOME day, thanks SO much for stopping by, and I hope to see you tomorrow!! Don't forget to stop by and visit the REST of the PAPER PRETTIES girls!! They REALLY are amazing!! Until next time! ENJOY LIFE!COPICS:Y21,Y11,Y23,Y38,YR02,YR15

THE PRETTIES

7 comments:

artish said...

:) practice makes perfect. your card is adorable! hope you feel better!

Jen Shults said...

This is really cute! I love those papers! I hope you get to feeling better quick!

Heather said...

I love this! Wonderful card!

Guro said...

This is sooo cute! Love the happy colors :-)
Hugs Guro

Delia said...

Gorgeous card Jacquie, love the colors the paper piecing and I love the touch with the raffia. Your photo came out perfect, glad you found that little button LOL.

Chris said...

this little chickie is so cute pieced!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

This is so cute Jacquie and I love the raffia!