Thursday, January 6, 2011

STAMPINSANITY.............................

Well GOOD MORNING!! How are you? Hope you all are having an AWESOME week! This is the FIRST of TWO posts for today! Can you believe that? I haven't done that for awhile, have I? I guess that shows I am REALLY getting back into things here! Ha! I Have a StampInsanity challenge for you this morning! The challenge is...............................

SISC-HARDCORE HARDWARE!



Woohoo!! I have NOT used hardware for a LONG time!! AND? Normally I would not even HAVE any! BUT......my friend Diane sent me some? And here we are!! YAY!! Thank you SO much Diane!! What do you think gal? I know I am STUCK on the whole sentiment thing!! I never use to make ANY creations with just sentiments! I guess they are starting to grow on me a bit! I hope you like it anyway!!
I used one of the sentiments from the KATIE FOR A CURE set! I just LOVE this set and the fact that it raises money for Breast Cancer!! SO, pick one of these sets up for yourself and join us this week!! All of my supplies were just various things I had hanging around, so I really don't know where they are from! Well, there is one that I do..........the cardstock is PTI!! OH.... and I used Spellbinders dies! Haha! Thanks SO much for stopping by!! Be sure to check out the rest of the GROOVY GURLZ, for some def AWESOMENESS, over at the StampInsanity blog!! While you are there, you can enter your creation!! I will see you this afternoon for a BRAND new challenge!! I cannot wait to share it with you!! Until then...............................ENJOY LIFE!


2 comments:

Brandi said...

Gorgeous! Love the pink and black! :)

Pat said...

I love everything about this card. The sentiment, the color combo and the white flowers.