Thursday, January 20, 2011

ANOTHER CHALLENGE....................

**PLEASE PAGE DOWN FOR AN INSANE CHALLENGE!!**



Woohoo!! I am SO, MORE awake now!!! Haha! Did that sound right? Well, I must say that IS normal for me!! How is your day going so far? It IS Thursday you know!! So what? So, tomorrow is FRIDAY!! Yay!! AND? I say, once again, bring on the snow!! It is supposed to start snowing tonight, into tomorrow! We shall see, huh? OK..................onto this week's BY LORI DESIGNS CHALLENGE!! Speaking of, did you all get your apps in for the BLD Challenge DT? Hope so!! Lori's images are SO sweet!! You will have SO much fun playing!! HECK, you know if you did NOT get your app in? You are going to NEED to play along anyway!!! Am I babbling again? Ha...............of course!! Here is this week's challenge!
Cool, huh? Such pretty colors! Here is MY take on this color challenge! I used the SUPER cute SUGAR STICK, BALLET MOUSE!! I printed her out on GP cardstock, colored her in with my Copics, and layered her on some misc DSP and SU SO Saffron cardstock! I am thinking that cardstock MAY be My Minds Eye, BUT, I cannot be sure!! Sorry, that's me again cutting it up and storing it in 6x6 sheets!! OH, the flowers are from Creative Memories and the ribbon is misc, imagine that! Haha! Hope you will play along and while you are out and about today, check in on the rest of the BLD girls!! They are SO talented and have cuties to share too!! Thanks SO much for stopping back, I really appreciate it! Have an AWESOME day!! Until next time.................ENJOY LIFE!!!
THE BLD GIRLS!!
Lori B.
Andrea G.
Angela T.
Arielle G.
Hannah B.
Jane B.
Jayne M.
Jennifer H.
Linda L.
Mercy K..
Sheri G.
sherryann
Krista V.
Silvia R.

1 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

DARLING, Jacks! Those flowers are the perfect touch to this sweet card! SO sorry I didn't call you the other day-totally forgot! Call me any time today I'll be around and sorry about that again! xoxo