Saturday, January 29, 2011

CAS HAPPY BIRTHDAY- PRETTIES STYLE!




Hey there all!! One of the PRETTIES has a birthday today and we all just wanted to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! SO......................we are throwing her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOP!! Grab a cup of something and enjoy!! I have the HOP LIST below and be sure to wish the BIRTHDAY GIRL a WONDERFUL birthday at the end of your journey!! AND..............while you are at it, you may want to leave the other PRETTIES girls some LOVE, because I KNOW they are going to have some AWESOMENESS to share with you!! Hope you like my ATTEMPT at the CAS thing, again!! Haha! I am SO working on it! Thanks for joining us and have a GREAT day!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!!
YOU ROCK!!
PS. WHO SAYS A DUDE HAS TO BE A GUY? Haha!

STAMPS
: (Frog) Pullin For You Cooper,(Sentiment) Skater Zac
PAPER:PTI Craft
OTHER: Offray Pink ribbon(Mike's),Pink rain dots
COPICS:RV23,RV000,RV09,RV19


**HOP LIST!



8 comments:

StampOwl said...

cute!

Nancy said...

Cute...I love it! And, you're right...a dude doesn't have to be a guy!!

Kelly Collins said...

Cute card!

Chris said...

great CAS, I have a terrible time making them.

Jackie said...

This is so cute :) I just love these frogs!

Amber (bambi64) said...

bwahaha LOVE your card! I'm okay with being called a Dude! Thanks for the wishes.

Runnergirl Creations said...

Cute card! I like the cute critter! Thanks for sharing! :) I'm a follower now!

Bev Gerard said...

***giggles*** over the "dude" sentiment! Cool CAS fun!

~Bev