Thursday, January 20, 2011

SHADES OF YOU.............

That is today's STAMPINSANITY CHALLENGE for you! OK.............well it is this WEEK'S challenge!! What can I say........I am NOT awake yet! SO.....................I will make this QUICK! That way I will NOT confuse the issue! Haha! Here is MY take on the STAMPINSANITY CHALLENGE!


SISC43

The deal is to create somethiging with your FAVE color! Sorry, I could not pick just ONE color, of course, you know me! I had to be different! AND................I picked my FAVE color combo!!! Yepper.................right now we are stuck on the HOT pink and grey!! I used PTI and SU cardstock; I ran the PTI Raspberry Fizz cardstock thru my Cuttlebug, in the swirl embossing folder I also used my Cuttlebug to cut out the ovals, with my Spellbinders. I colored LITA, a DIGI, in with my Copics and added a sentiment from the OTHERWORLDLY LOVES rubber set! I just LOVE that sentiments set!! AWESOME sentiments! OK...I finished my creation off with some misc satin ribbon and QueenCO sliver pearls. Thanks SO much for stopping by and hope you like my, shades of ME!! I will see you in a bit for ANOTHER challenge! Until later.................ENJOY LIFE!!!


**Be sure to check out the rest of the GROOVY GURLZ, in my ward!!
Erica
Rosalien
Julia
Juanita
Suzi
Alison
Kapree

1 comments:

Delia said...

Awesome image, I love this rockers pink hair. Great card!!