Wednesday, January 12, 2011

PWC136.................NON-TRADITIONAL FOLD

Hey there all! How ya doin'? Got snow? Haha! We got a poor excuse of a snow storm!! Ha! I say...............if it's going to snow? Then SNOW already!! Bring it on! Anyway, I am stopping by to share my PWC136 creation with you! This week the challenge is to create something........................

***WITH A UNIQUE/NON-TRADITIONAL FOLD**


SO, can you do it? Of course you can!! If I can do it? You can!! Here.......................check out MY special FOLD! I am kinda excited with how this turned out! Look.....................


Alrighty, it is ALL you now! I cannot wait to see what you all come up with! Speaking of which, be sure to visit the rest of the PRETTIES!! They have some FABULOUSNESS to share with you! And now, I leave you with some extra pics

CREATION:

STAMPS: Paper Pretties Off To School Sophia

CARDSTOCK: PTI Harvest Gold

DSP: Misc

EMBELLIES: Queen & Co. Grass Green Pearls

COPICS: 0,E0,E02,E11,R000,R00,W1,W3,C5,R37,RV29

E25,E27,E29,E35,Y06,Y17,Y35,YR23,Y38,YG95

B000,R01,RV11,R20,RV21

PRETTY GIRLS

**Thanks for stopping by and I will see you at NOON for an AWESOME blog hop!!!

4 comments:

Delia said...

Love the colors on this card and I love your coloring. Gorgeous TFS

artish said...

try to get that tune out my head now, i think i'll skip up to the studio :) LOVE her yellow dress--fab coloring!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

This is so cute Jacquie! Love the fold and the fun paper.

Chris said...

No snow here, thankfully.
This is so cute and cheery, and a fun different fold.