Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MERCY & BY LORI DESIGNS!!!





Hey there friends!! How are you? My post today......turned into an evening post!! Haha! Imagine that?? SO glad you could stop by and share with me!! Of course I did Mercy's sketch for today and it went PERFECT with the NEWEST......BY LORI DESIGNS digi!!! Meet PUDDLE JUMPER RYLEE!!! Isn't she SWEET? I just LOVE her!!!! You can get one, for your very own, right NOW!!! Head on over to the BLD shop and check out ALL the NEW releases!! You know........you CAN'T pick just one!! Haha!! Know what else I LOVE?? Mercy's sketch this week!!!! Well.....heck....ENOUGH gabbing............check it out!!!!

MTSC100


Whatcha' think?? SUPER cute....huh?? See??? What did I tell ya'? You NEED to get one for yourself!! As always, I colored her with my Copics and layered her on SU and PTI cardstock! I used some misc DSP, some polkie dotted ribbon from Mike's; finished it off with Basic Grey buttons and a Claudia & CO sentiment!! OKIE dokie!! Off to create some more!! Have an AWESOME night and I appreciate all your comments!! ENJOY LIFE!!

COPICS:0,E00,E02,E31,E35,E37,W1,W3,R27,R29,R20,RV32,RV13,YR68,G07,G14

3 comments:

Danni said...

I love this card!! Sooo sweet and cute!

LORi said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! OH MY GOODNESS!! you rock my friend!! I am honored!!
Hugs - LORi

Jessica Diedrich said...

SOOOO adorable Jacks!