Monday, November 29, 2010

CLEAN AND SIMPLE WITH PAPER PRETTIES!!


Hello there friends!! Hope you had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!! Things got a LITTLE drama-ish around here!! Haha!! Holidays tend to do that, don't they!! More on that.....ANOTHER time!!! I have been a coloring FOOL the past day or so!! I wanted to stop by and SHARE with you!! Now......I have ANOTHER share, after this one, so be sure to stay tuned! In the meantime though...................here is MY take on this weeks' PAPER PRETTIES challenge!! The challenge this week was to.....................



CREATE SOMETHING.......................
CLEAN AND SIMPLE!!!!!

PWC129

I used the NEW Caroling Sophia!! I just LOVE her!! I used my Copics of course and the sentiment from the Caroling Cooper!! The buttons are SU!! Thanks for stopping by and I will see you SOON!! Have an AWESOME night and ENJOY LIFE!!


COPICS:E00,E02,E11,E41,Y11,Y21,Y23,Y26,YG03,YG06,C1,C5,C7,R20,R32,RV25.W1,W3


0 comments: