Friday, November 12, 2010

LATE NIGHT FRIDAY FUN!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! How are ya? Stopping by with some FRIDAY FUN!! How about a PUDDLE JUMPER creation?? MERCY style!! I JUST received my BY LORI DESIGNS stamps from DIE CUTS RUS!! I was SO excited to open that envy!! Know what? They are even BETTER in person!! Check it out!!



What do you all think?? GOTTA love this CA-ute PARTY TIME PIPER!!! Do you know why I LOVE her?? Do you see that hair??? This is one of the FIRST stamps that I have found, that has Kyah's hair!!! WOOHOO!! OK....close enough!! In fact....closer than evah!! SO....I know this is Piper? BUT.......to me....this is Kyah!!! YAY!! Easy to find stamps like Kali and Kade.......Kyah? NOT so much!!
I made this CUTIE with some SU cardstock and misc DSP!! I used my Copics, of course, with SU ribbon and Bella dots!! Oh.......I used my Cuttlebug to emboss my Real Red cardstock! and finished it off with some Crystal Stickles!! OK......gotta run!! My Copic list and MERCY'S SKETCH are below!! Have an AWESOME night!! See you SOON!! ENJOY LIFE!!!!

MTSC99

**COPICS:0,E00,E02,E11,E31,E33,E35,E37,E39,W1,W3,C7
R29,R46,RV21,RV32,BV00,B005


PS................DON'T FORGET TO CHECK BELOW FOR MY SWEET N SASSY WINNER!!


0 comments: