Thursday, November 11, 2010

AN AUTUMN HOLA CHICA!!!

**PLEASE PAGE DOWN TO DISCOVER MY SWEET N SASSY WINNER**



Hey there friends!! How are you? Hope you are having a FABULOUS evening!! Although, I am pretty sure evening is ALL but over!! Haha!! Just stopping by to share my PAPER PRETTIES CHALLENGE creation!! Well......that combined with a CPS SKETCH CHALLENGE!! How about them apples??!!! Since we are talking about fall, after all?? Haha!
See....it's like this........I LOVE to participate with the PRETTIES WEEKLY CHALLENGE and this week it just so happens that PAPER PRETTIES is the sponsor, over at CPS CARD SKETCHES!! SO.....I get a bonus!!! For this week the PRETTIES CHALLENGE is to.................................
EMBOSS IT!!!


And....the CPS SKETCH CHALLENGE is this...................



CPS SKETCH 192

Put them together? You are likely to get THIS.........................
So, what do you think? I have been wanting to use this image for a while now!! This is HOLA CHICA SOPHIA!!! I LOVE her!! I know, I know.....my creation is NOT a tropical kind of thing! However, I thought....this is MY creation and I can put WHATEVA spin I want on her!!! Thus?? Meet.......Autumn.......HOLA CHICA SOPHIA!! Haha!! I used my copics to color her in and layered her on Basic Grey DSP and PTI DSP! I finished her with a few misc flowers that I dug out of a box and a Basic Grey brad!! Hope you like and hope you will page down to see my SNSS winner!! Thanks SO much for stopping by and I appreciate your thoughts!! Have an AWESOME day tomorrow and I will see you a LITTLE later!! ENJOY LIFE!!!

**COPICS:E00,E02,E11,E04,W1,W3,Y11,Y21,Y23,YR68,R39,R89,R29,R46,R,20,V99,BV25,
YG03,YG13,YG63,YG95,G99,E57,E29

1 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

She is just adorable, Jacquie!