Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ANOTHER PRETTIES CHALLENGE!!

Well hello there all!! How are you? As promised, I am here with another PAPER PRETTIES challenge!! Now, I worn you, there is NO coloring involved this week! BUT........I am VERY excited with how it turned out!! I think you may like it too!! I used a sentiment from the PAPER PRETTIES, Lady Sophia set!! I was LUCKY enough to get this sentiment with one of my last orders!! Heather, over at PAPER PRETTIES had run a special where you got a free stamp with your order!! See? I told you I was LUCKY!! She is ALWAYS running SOME type of HAPPENIN' special!! You just GOTTA love that!! Don't you? Ok......enough babble from me, I must be going!! See you tomorrow and have an AWESOME night!! Hope you will play along!!! Oh...I layered DCWV dsp on PTI cardstock!! I used Walnut Stain distress ink for the sentiment and the edges of the dsp! OK......now I am done!! See you later!! ENJOY LIFE!!

Here is the sketch:

p

0 comments: