Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HOW ABOUT SOME PRETTY MOJO?? ON A WEDNESDAY!!

Happy evening to you!! Dropping by with a MOJO MONDAY sketch.........................on a Wednesday!! How's that for different! HA!! What can I say......you know me!! Well then......let us make it a BIT more different, while we are at it!! Huh?? Try a PAPER PRETTIES, MOJO MONDAY!!! Different, right?? You betcha!! Never boring here at Javablustamper!! That is FOR sure!! OK.....here is the MOJO sketch and the PAPER PRETTIES challenge is to create .....................................

A THANK YOU CARD!!!


SO.....here is my take on BOTH challenges!!


Woohoo!! I used the SUPER sweet, LOVE YOU THIS MUCH COOPER , from PAPER PRETTIES, and colored him up with my Copics!! I layered him on PTI cardstock and Basic Grey, Archaic DSP!!! I finished this creation with some Mike's ribbon and generic olive green pearls!! Thanks SO, SO much for stopping by!! I hope you have an AWESOME night!! Remember.....we are only here ONCE!! ENJOY LIFE!!!

**COPICS:E00,E02,E11,E51,E25,E27,E29,E33,E47,E49,R20,G94,G99,YG03,B91,B93

1 comments:

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Love this image Jacquie! The sketch looks great on its head! :)