Thursday, November 18, 2010

A GROOVY NEW RELEASE!!


Hey there! GOOD morning!! Guess what?? Not only is it STAMPINSANITY challenge day?? BUT.......there is a NEW release for you!! SUH-weet!! OMGosh, I LOVE it!! SO......since my Kyah decided to MISS the bus?? I must share and run!! GEESH!! SO Sorry!! Here is this week's happenin' challenge and GROOVY release!! Wait until you take a look at those NEW images!! You NEED these, NO doubt!! I used the NEW, HOLIDAY PRINCESS MADDIE!! I ALSO used some misc Christmas DSP, along with my PTI cardstock, and added some misc ribbon from Mike's!! Oh, let's not forget those COPICS and those Stickles I used for her hair!! I have the list for you below!! Be sure to visit the rest of the GROOVIEST GURLZ!!! Have a GREAT day!! Thanks again for stopping by!! ENJOY LIFE!!!



**COPICS:BG00,BG10,R20,RV19,RV17,E11,E02,E00,RV13,RV10,YG63,W1,W3,Y11
RV34,RV000,V12,V04,V01,RV09,G82



THE GURLZ!

> Juanita
> Blackdragon/Lynx
> Sugar
> Jane
> Margie (DTC)
> Kapree
> Wendy
> Dawn
> Alison
> Susan
> Erica
> Rosalien
> Chelsea
> Jules
> Suzi

****DON'T FORGET TO PAGE DOWN FOR LAST NIGHT'S POST***


6 comments:

Alison said...

This is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the colors you used, the glitter in Maddie's hair...everything!!! What an amazing card. Just beautiful!!!

Delia said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the sparkle and love the the coloring. Awesome!!

KC said...

I love that you made her hair pink! such a cute card!

Beth said...

This. Is. FABulous! First - pink hair = RAD! :) This is really a great project! And I hope you weren't too late for school! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a brilliant card love the styling pink hair!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What super cute card! Love that image and the pretty colors. :o)