Tuesday, November 30, 2010

IT'S ALMOST TIME, FOR SOME SWEETNESS!!


Ok, how about some SWEET N SASSINESS!! Alright, alright.........enough with the word play....right?? Here is a look-see at a digi that will be released, TOMORROW.......from SWEET N SASSY stamps!! This is SOCCER COCOA!! Isn't he CA-ute?? I just LOVE little COCOA!! Don't you? I printed SOCCER COCOA out on GP cardstock and layered him...OR ....her, as the case may be, on PTI cardstock! I used my CB to emboss the pink and colored HER in with my Copics!! I got the shape of the cards and the pink layer, with my Nesties and my CB! Hope you like and be sure to stay tuned for the SNSS release.....coming your way 12/1!!! WOOHOO!! Thanks for stoping by to visit and have an AWESOME night!!!
***PS. TODAY IS THE VERY FIRST....EVER...CRAZY FOR COCOA CHALLENGE!! Be sure to check it out!!

1 comments:

Delia said...

This is so adorable, Love the black and pink combo!!! That mouse is too sweet. Love it!!!