Monday, February 16, 2009

TWINKLING TUESDAY WITH IAN!!!!

Hey everyone!!! Happy Twinkling Tuesday!!! I don't know if you remember me mentioning a card I had to share with all of you. Do you remember me saying how excited I was to share it?? Well....here it is!!! This is MTTSC10, or rather, my version of it! Madelynn decided to give us a starting point this week and have us add to it, if we wanted to. I was SO excited with how this turned out! I just couldn't contain myself!! I don't know if you have noticed,but, I have really been experimenting with my markers. You know...the whole shading and mixing colors thing?? I have 5 Copic markers, right now, thanks to my AWESOME friend Cheri!! The other markers I have are Prisma Markers. I have been working with several different techniques and trying to mix colors to get the color I want. You can REALLY see that in this card. Well...I guess you have to know, first, that I really didn't have any markers that out and out matched the colors I was using. So..... I mixed!! I LOVE it!! I hope you do too! Although, it does help that it is Ian; I mean, come on .....he is SO cute!!! Why not be creative this week?? Why not play along??? I hope you do and I hope you'll visit the rest of the AWESOME Twinkle Team for inspiration!! They are, for sure, a talented group of ladies!!! Make sure to leave them some love while you're there!! It REALLY makes their day, I am sure!
I will be back later tonight, after work, to announce the winner of my Blog Candy!! Good luck everyone and thanks for entering!! I appreciate all of your encouraging comments! The book suggestions were GREAT!!! Now.....don't forget the DT call, going on over at The Greeting Farm & at Club Anya!! Remember...you can only pick one!!! So...choose what's RIGHT for you!!!! You can find the Twinkle Team and The DT Call links on my sidebar!!! One other stop, you will HAVE to make, is to the NEW Twinkling Tuesday blog!! Our featured stamper has an AWESOME creation for your eyes!! Oh, and don't forget to label your creations with MTTSC10, when you upload them, so we can check them out!! Thanks SO much for stopping by and have a SUPER day!!! Talk to you later!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!!


**Make sure to come back tonight.....I have a SUPER cute card, that Kyah made!!! She can't wait for me to share it!!!


13 comments:

Kimmie said...

NIce job... I couldnt' come up with anything this week ;(

Bonnie said...

I absolutely love this little Ian fellow! He reminds me of my brother in law who always plays the bagpipes!! lol! Love your colouring and shading.....awesome!

Debby said...

Great card Jacquie! Your coloring improves with each creation.

Christi Flores said...

How funny! I did the exact same thing with my Twinkling card! LOL This is adorable! I just love that little Ian!

Danni said...

Oh my! This is such a great card! He looks just so sweet! Great job!

Sarah said...

Love the card...the image is so cute and I love your colouring!!

Cathy said...

This is so cute!! I love it! Ian is so adorable!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG girl you are ROCKING thefarm!!! LOVE it! You are awesome , chickie!!!

Hi this is Madelynn. your Ian card is SO cute. I like the flowers on your card too. thanks for playinh!

Heather Schlatter said...

Jacquie,

You did an amazing job both on the sketch and with your coloring!!!

I think we must have all been thinking alike this week so many of us used Anya's and Ian's!!!

I love your card and the DSP you chose!!!

I did not get mine up today until after noon today!!!

Heather

Janna said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! I love this card!!! wow!! You did such an amazing job with the layout! The pinking in the background is terrific and I can't believe you mixed colors to get this!!! You are a genius!!! Wow, I am blown away!! Love it!!!

Smiles,
janna

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Oh Jacquie this is just fabulous!!! I really love it. That particular Ian is so darling. Your coloring turned out so nice. I added a front panel to mine too - GMTA! :)

Anonymous said...

He is just the sweetest little thing ever. He reminds me of my oldest son...whenever he would get ready to see the babysitter he always had to buy her flowers, he wore a hat just like that - but black, he would have 2 bags of m&m's in his pockets, one for each of them of course, and he would tell me "He was going on a hot date" Such special memories, TFS Jacquie, I am overwhelmed with emotion over this silly little boy!

Sandra MacLean said...

Jacquie!!!! This is such a gorgeous card girl!!! I {heart} this Ian and you did him soooo much justice with this layout nad the colors you picked. I think you're fabulous too! :D