Sunday, February 15, 2009

LET'S NOT FORGET IAN~OR~BELLA!!!!

Hello everyone! How are you?? Happy Valentine's Day to you all!! Well...I guess it is NO longer Vday, now is it? It is after 12mid here! Anyway, I hope you all had a FANTASTIC day!!! Mine was interesting....to say the least! My kids acted like it was FULL MOON or something!! Haha!! And...my DH was AWESOME enough to go and get us lunch at Macaroni Grill??? I called the order in and he went to pick it up!! This is what we are reduced to with 3 kids and 2 of them being twins!! Not TOO many people knocking down our door to babysit!! Hehe! So....he goes to pick up our lunch....he's gone FOREVER, at least it seemed. He comes back...we sit down...I take the containers out....guess what??? There is ONE dinner and Fried Mozz!!! Where is my hubby's lunch?? NOT THERE!!! Can you believe it???? I am telling you....ONLY me!!! So...then to top the day off??? He gets called into work!!!!! OK...I give up!!!! Oh well!!! Gotta do what you gotta do! Right??.....Right!!! That's alright....I got to create some WAY COOL cards!!!! I was having fun with these!!! Now.....one of them you will have to wait and see!!!! However, I believe the one on hold????? Is ONE of my FAVE'S and I SO can't wait for you to see it!!! Make sure to stop back on Twinkling Tuesday to check it out!!! OK???
Alright.....onto my cards!!! Oh..one thing..I forgot to tell you!!!! Have you noticed that my last few posts, had brighter looking pics???? I don't know if you remember me asking about a light??Well....I GOT one!!!! YAY!!! Get this...I took my ACMOORE 50% coupon and bought an Ott Lite at MIKE'S with it!!! Haha!! Mike's only had 40% and ACM had 50%!!! What can I say....I am a bargain SHOPPER!!!! I HAVE to be!! I have been playing with this thing...trying to get better pics and I think I am FINALLY getting it!!!! Let me know what you think and thanks for all of the info, on the lights!!! I am SO psyched!!! Now maybe my pics won't look so amateur!!!
Now...onto my cards,I promise!!! The first one is a card I made with a kit from the Bella shoebox swap! However...I did add a FEW things!!! Seiing as I am a LITTLE anal, about matching or even coordinating!! Haha! Since it is from a swap? I don't know what paper it is!!! I only know that it is PERFECT for my Niece!!!! She is a cheerleader and their colors DO include green!!!! YAY!!!! I hope she likes it!!! The second card, I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE!!! I hope you do to!!!! It is IAN!!!! You know.....? From THE GREETING FARM?? He is TOO cute!!! I am really working on the whole paper piecing thing, can you tell??? I actually did it twice here!!!! For his shorts and shirt!!! Gotta love it!!! The DP is BG, of course!!! Sorry....I think this is the longest post I have had, in a while!!! Hehe!! At least it's good to know that I am still me!!! A babbling fool!!! Haha!! Thanks so much for visiting; it REALLY means a lot!!! Hope you stop back again!!! By the way, make sure to sign up for MY BLOG CANDY.....BELOW!!!! ALSO........Stop by The Greeting farm tomorrow....they are having a BIG announcement!!! You won't want to miss it!!! So I am told!! Hehe!!! They ALWAYS have fun there!!! Have a good one, ladies, and remember......ENJOY LIFE!!!


10 comments:

Blog Master E said...

Love your card, excellent attention to detail and fabulous coloring!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Oh, soooooo cute!!! I love them both but that Ian with the blue hair is genius! Great layout too!

Susan said...

oh, I forget how much I love this bella!! So adorable!

Jessica Diedrich said...

These are both SOO adorable! OMG I love all the layers/textures on the Bella card and that Ian is AWESOME....I am LOVING that blue hair and the placement of the bling...it's a BEAUTIFUL Card!!!

Cassie said...

oh my goodness giiiiirrrrrll!

these turned out wonderful!! love the bella and that paper is just perfect with her!! and cute little ian with his blue hair! i would die if d. wanted blue hair but it's so much fun on a card!!

Christine said...

I love Ian's blue hair. Great card! Glad I stopped by.

Janna said...

Wow, I thought all that stuff was supposed to go wrong on Friday the 13th not Saturday the 14th! LOL! Seriously though. I am sorry! But hey you created some of the most awesome creations I have ever seen and I love, love, love the pictures! Wow, teach me, teach me!!!! Okay so the cheerleader card is Awesome with a capital A. Beautiful coloring and I adore the layout. But ian with his green blue hair is perfect and your paper piecing is fantastic! Wow! You blew me away!

Smiles,
janna

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

They are both adorable. I really love the blue hair!

Debby said...

Wow the cheerleader is cute but I adore Ian. The colors and the layout are super!

Anonymous said...

Love Ian...he is such a cute little punk you want to hug him all up:)