Sunday, February 22, 2009

MY LITTLE SKATER BOY!!!!

Can you believe it is Sunday already??? GEEZ!! This weekend flew,didn't it?? So....how are you?? What did you do this weekend?? Me?? I re-arranged my craft area!! Imagine that...me...changing it up...yet AGAIN!!! Haha!! So, anyhow, did you visit The Greeting Farm, like I said ?? Well?? Did ya, did ya?? If you did...then you may have seen the Sketch Challenge, Marie has posted on her blog. Not to mention, ALL the AWESOME cards!! You ladies are SO talented!!! MAN!!!! Did you notice that with that challenge, comes a possible PRIZE?? YEP!!! Gotta LOVE the prizes!!! You should go check it out; it's on THE BLOG. You will find a link to THE BLOG at the top of her home page.
Alright....onto the FUN stuff!!! Although, I do have to tell you a little somethin', somethin' about this card first!! I was at ACM, with my coupon, as always and I stumbled across some super sale ribbon!!! I found THE perfect ribbon for Ian, from TGF!!! I was WAY excited and HAD to get it OF COURSE!!! At first I thought it would go great with the Military Ian, but, when it came out I realized I may not use it. Unfortunately, I have No one to make a card for with it. Now, that isn't to say I won't get it later and make some cards for the Brave men and women, serving our country, that I don't know!!! I would LOVE to do that and I just may. The budget is still a little tight, if you know what I mean.....and I am sure you do! Therefore, I KNEW it would go PERFECTLY with the Skater Ian!!! He is TOTALLY COOL DUDE!!! Haha! So.....here he is!!!! This is the card I entered in The Greeting Farms' sketch challenge. I layered some misc. DP on my Basic Grey CS and added some Bordering Blue. I also used my CB to emboss some SU Old Olive, to add to my background. I colored Ian in with my Prisma and Copic markers; I also added a little Spica to his skateboard, for effect! I finished off my creation with another GinaK sentiment! This one is from the Little Tee's set. I hope you enjoy my card and I am REALLY glad you stopped by!! It means SO much, to share my creations with you!!! Have an AWESOME night and come back again SOON!!! Oh, by the way, don't forget to head over to Javablustamper & Friends!! There is a GREAT challenge going on there with a GREAT prize!!! Oh my!!! There is also a challenge at Club Anya!! So...get involved!! Have fun!! Take care all and remember to ENJOY LIFE!!!!!

6 comments:

Janna said...

Jacquie!!!! How do you do it girl!!! I love, love love this!!! it is truly amazing! I love the colors and the way you used the layout!! You are blowing me away!! Your coloring is awesome and I love the sentiment!!! Amazing!!!

Smiles,
janna

Heather Schlatter said...

Jacquie,

This card is amazing!!! I love the papers and colors you choose and your coloring is totally rocking too!!!

I was thinking today I hope that Jacquie new that I was being sarcastic yesterday about the color brown!!! No it is true I am allergic to it, but I find it funny to give Jess and Janna such a hard time about it and they give me a hard time back, but you might not have realized I was being sarcatstic and in that case I probably seemed rude and I did not mean it that way so I hope you knew I was joking!!!

I love love love this card and I am so going to Ink him up tomorrow!!!

Heather

Kimmie said...

He is totally cool

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ROCKIN', JACQUIE!!!! OMGosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Christi Flores said...

You definitely rocked this Ian card girl!! Awesome!!!

Kim said...

Hi Jacquie...sorry I have been so MIA...school really is consuming my life this semester and I don't like it at all! ha ha....it's cutting into my crafting/blogging time! ha ha! I have checked out all of your recent Anyas and bellas and OMG girl your work is AMAZING! You are totally kicking some butt! WOW I love all of your cards hun! Great work!
Hugs~ Kim