Sunday, February 15, 2009

THE McSPLENDID FARM!!!

Hey ladies!!! How the heck are you tonight??!! I hope you all are well!!! I just have a QUICK one for you this evening!! I had to share my FIRST Mcsplendid Farm creation!!! I layered DCWV, Animal Crackers matstack onto SU Pumpkin Pie CS. Then I layered my SU Choc Chip ribbon onto some misc dark brown ribbon, I got at ACM. I LOVE doing that, I really think it adds to it, ya know? Anyway, I colored this, WAY cute, image with my Prisma & Copic markers and finished it off with some misc. sparkly bling!!! Hope you like it!!!! Don't forget to visit The Greeting Farm for their EXCITING DT call!!!! you can find a link on my sidebar. Now....not only is TGF having a DT call.....but, so is Club Anya!!! So....you NEED to visit both places!!!! How AWESOME!!!
Lastly??? Make sure to sign up for my blog candy!!! It is a few posts below and ends Tomorrow!!! I am SO glad you stopped by!!! Hope you have a great night and ENJOY LIFE!!!!


9 comments:

Danni said...

Cute card! adorable image!

Lisa T said...

Cute card! I have a Greeting Farm set (the cute mouse set) and love it. I'll have to check out the DT call.

Debby said...

Cute. Your coloring is fab.

Lara said...

What an adorable card! Love the sentiment!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is too cute!!!

Linda . J said...

This is so adorable I just love it.
Hugs Linda

Rhonda said...

What an awsome card. Love your blog

Janna said...

Jacquie this is absolutely adorable!!! I love your coloring and layout and you did such a great job with these images!!! You so crack me up!! I just love the first line of your post!!

Smiles and hugs!
janna

Sarah said...

Cute card...the image is adorable!!