Sunday, February 1, 2009

IN HONOR OF CLUB ANYA!!! MY & KYAHS' CREATIONS!

Evening ladies!! How are you?? Did you see that NEW badge I have on my side bar?? Great group of ladies, over at Club Anya!!! Proud to be a part of their club!! Hope you were able to join in their festivities today!! As I had said before, Kyah had a card to share and it wasn't ready yet! So, she said!! Well...today?? It was READY!!! Geez!! She is something else!!! Isn't she?? Gotta LOVE her!! I helped her a slight with cutting her paper. However, she took care of the cuttlebug and choice of colors, along with placement! I think her coloring is AWESOME, for a 6 year old!! Don't you?? Both of our creations were made with Digi Anya's, from TGF!! YAY!! You HAVE to visit the farm!!! She has some of the CUTEST stamps, Digi and Rubber!!! There were NEW RELEASES tonight and they are WAY SWEET!!!! Go visit, the link is on my sidebar!!
Thanks to Jessica,Janna, & Marie for making today SO fun!! Oh and let's not forget all the other gals, who helped with the "Guess That Anya" game!!! Fun was had by all!!
Ok, my card was layered on SU CS, just like Kyah's. I, of course, had to use my BG paper pad! I NEED another one of those!! No doubt!! I used my Prisma Markers to color Anya in and finished it off with misc. buttons, American Craft ribbon, and a CB heart die!! Hope you enjoy and have a great night!! I'll see you tomorrow!! We HAVE to celebrate!! I have gone over 10,000 hits!! OMGosh!! I CANNOT believe it!! See you all soon and thank you so much for stopping by!! ENJOY LIFE!!!
Kyah's card!
My card!!


11 comments:

Kim said...

Gorgeous card Jacquie!

Oh my goodness you have to tell Kyah she is a FABULOUS job and that I am in love with her card!!!! Her coloring is AMAZING and your color selection is beautiful! You have a very talented little girl! Watch out Mom she is going to have some wonderful artwork for you to display!
Hugs~ Kim

Paula's ponderings said...

Wow Kyah your card is just fabulous!! Beautiful colours and I love the way you have set it all out. Mums card is very pretty too! What a talented pair!!

Katie Cotton said...

I love BOTH cards! :) It was fun chatting with you thru the whole CLub Anya blog hop!!!

Kimmie said...

OMG! That embossing on the first one goes perfectly with that Anya!

Danni said...

Kyah did a fantastic job!! And Love yours too!! Fun!

Sarah said...

Very cute cards...love what you both did with the Anyas!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Your card is adorable Jacquie and Kyah WOW!!! I love your card sweetie and am so happy that you had such a good time at the Club Anya bloghop! I'm so glad you liked it! Love your Geisha Anya...her hair is FABULOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards. Kyah did a great job with the Geisha Anya. I love the BG Urban Prarie paper.

Janna said...

OMG!!! Kyah is incredible!! She did such an amazing job with the Geisha Anya!! I am just blown away by her coloring ability and the layout she made with the card! So, so cute!

I love your creation too Jacquie! The hearts and papers are amazing and the coloring is fantastic!! I am so glad you had fun at the party. I told Jess we wouldn't have been able to do it without you! Thank you!

Oh and congrats on your hits!! You are so wonderful and I am glad you are my friend!

SMiles,
janna

Carri D said...

what cute cards! Kyah you did a terrific job on that!!!! good coloring! you too Jacquie. dont you just love those anya's??!!

Cassie said...

i think the whole card is great for a 6 year old! and your's is so sweet too! love the buttons!