Friday, February 13, 2009

IN HONOR OF MISS ANYA!!!

OMGosh!!!! It is almost time ladies!!! I just can't contain myself!! Are you ready?? The NEW Miss Anya stamps are released TONIGHT!!!! in just 15 minutes or so!!!! OK.....that would be CST!!! I on the other hand......have to wait LONGER!!!! I am EST and I CAN"T order mine until 1am!!! WAHHHHHH!!! Alright,alright...I know I am being a LITTLE silly!!! Ok.....A LOT silly! Hey...whay can I say??? THE GREETING FARM is AWESOME!!!! Marie is SO nice too; you will LOVE dealing with her!!! I just LOVE Anya and ALL the other COOL stuff at the farm!!! Hehe! I just had to share, you know me!!! Well.......sorry this is quick, but, you understand!! I have to watch the clock now, so I don't miss my chance!!! I made sure I was front and center this morning.......so I could get The Greeting Farm's CUTE pre-order stamps!! If you weren't there???? Boy did you MISS out!!! And I mean OUT!!! I understand they went QUICK!! Therefore ladies..............I know they will AGAIN!!! Seriously....last time, before today? There was a release on Super Bowl Sunday. I was new at the whole thing! By the time I got to place my order???? You guessed it!!!! OUT OF STOCK!!! Need I say more?!
Anyway...here is my creation....In Honor Of Miss Anya!!! I REALLY like this one!!! I used my Prisma markers and I layered the image on SU CS with Bo Bunny background paper!!! My Bella Sistah, Carri, from last round sent it to me!! Thanks Carri!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I also used my Nesties, Stickles, and Liquid Pearls! Hope you like it and hope you ALL have a FANTABULOUS Valentine's Day!!! You guys are THE BEST! I appreciate you stopping by to visit!!! Now...back to the clock!!! Haha! Remember....ENJOY LIFE!!!!!


************P.S DON'T FORGET MY BLOG CANDY A FEW POSTS BELOW!!!!! MAKE SURE TO SIGN UP!!!!


8 comments:

Cassie said...

ack!!!! I TOTALLY LOVE HER TOO!! she is sooooo divine!!

Janna said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!! I just love this bo bunny paper and the way you pulled the colors out to color up Mermaid Anya! Pink Hair; could she be anymore awesome! I so want pink hair like this!! Way, way to cool! Beautiful job as always! I just love how you created and you did an amazing job of cutting out those flowers!

So happy you got your Miss Anyas! can hardly wait to see what beautiful creation you make!

Smiles,
janna

Danni said...

Great card!! It is just such a happy card, makes me smile!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Thud. I just fell off my chair!!! OMG this is amaaaaaazing Jacquie! What a GORGEOUS card! And one of my fave Anyas...she was the first one I got :) This is STUNNING... I'm going to have to ask you to email her to me for an appearance hee hee :)

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Jacquie!!!

I actually went there about 11:40 just to check and they were up so I ordered right away.

I am so so so so bad I actually ordered the ones I had left to get and so now I own every single Anya and Ian stamp except for the Wedding set, and I don't have the digi's yet because my printer is not working right!!!

Great Job on this Mermaid Card I love her sparkly eyeshadow!!!

Heather

Linda . J said...

Beautiful I just adore her.
Hugs Linda

Lisa T said...

Love this card! The colors are awesome. I have one Greeting Farm set and I love it. Marie does have cute stamps. :)

Anonymous said...

These cards are just so cute...they make me smile like a loon:) All of your Miss Anya's are great!