Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HEY!!! IT'S TWINKLING TUESDAY!!!! COME PLAY!

Hi there!! How are you? SO sorry I haven't posted!!! It has been a little busy, with last week being my first OFFICIAL week, being at work FT!!! Well....almost FT! Anyway, I am glad you're here!! I can't believe it's Tuesday AGAIN!!! Make sure to check out the Twinkling Tuesday Blog! Ok, quick post this AM, for I am trying to get ready for work and feed little people!! Haha! I will be back this evening with my LONG promised, BLOG CANDY!!! So you HAVE to stop back!!!
Ok, onto this week's challenge!!! it is a DOOZY!!! For sure!! Our sketch, this week, was done by a NEW Temporary Twinkie!!! Her name is Piper and she is the daughter of our NEWEST Twinklette, Heather Schlatter!! Welcome to both of you and thanks for such a GREAT challenge Piper! Here is Piper's sketch and MY take on it!!!! I didn't have hearts, so I used some Rhinestones! Hope you like it! Make sure to visit the other TWINKLETTE'S!! See you tonight ladies!!! Have an AWESOME day!! Don't forget to play along!!!!

11 comments:

Danni said...

Oh you did a great job on the sketch!! It's adorable!! Love it!

Bonnie said...

Oh how sweet! Love this image! Great take on that tough sketch (for me haha!)!!

Janna said...

So this is awesome!!! I am so impressed with what you created and the coloring on your chichiboulie (sp?) is amazing!!!!! Wow, wow, wow! This is such an awesome card! I hope this week goes well and we can chat tonight! I really like iming you! It is so much fun!

Smiles,
janna

Cassie said...

this is wonderful jacquie! I love the color scheme and your chichiboulie is colored sooooo pretty!!!

Mae said...

Very cute. Great stamp & a nice sketch!!

Anonymous said...

Love your card! This was a tough sketch and your interpretation of it is excellent! Love the colors too.

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SOOO stinking cute! You did awesome job on the sketch and I love the stamp! You rocked the sketch and also the TT blog today..thank you SO much! Madelynn loved your card as well...she is askign me to buy that stamp LOL...and I jstu don't think I'm gonna say NO!

Candy said...

Great work from such a very hard sketch that Piper gave you!!!!! Love the colour papers you chose and of course your colouring is top notch!

Sarah said...

Cute card!! Awesome job on the sketch...love the colours!!

Lynn Put said...

Your Bittybloom card is so sweet! That looked like such a hard sketch but you did an awesome job with it!

Rebecca Ednie said...

cute image. I love how the skirt looks like petals! great job